Drum roll please

Options
Wuddup, new to this thing. I run, like a turtle (you think being Native American I'd be faster), but hey I get out there. Love fitness buds so add me. :)

Replies

• xZITAx
    xZITAx Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! ;)
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to mfp!
  • KittyVida
    KittyVida Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I'm new to this too. Haven't even figured out how to add people or how to be added. When I do I'll add you. I need fitness buddies too.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    @KittyVida to add a friend move your mouse to the name of the person and click. A new page appears. Again move your mouse to the name of the person and click. A new page appears. A big green button on that page allows you to "Add Friend". Some people do not accept friend requests without a message. Some girls do not accept friend requests from guys. I don't imagine there are guys who don't accept friend request from girls, but there may be. Some people do not accept friend requests from anyone. It's best not to bother them.
  • KittyVida
    KittyVida Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Is this something I can only do using a computer? I'm on my phone. I just tried adding you but it prompted me to send an email. I didn't see a big green button.