I'm a bit lop sided!!

Options
Hey guys and gals, is anybody else experiencing losing weight from one side of their body more than the other?? My fat ridges over my hips are flattening out, but my right side is noticeably flatter than my left. Surely it's not that I'm right handed and use this side more?? I know it will catch up but am I on my own with this one?

Replies

• lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I've always been lopsided. :'(

I hope yours evens out!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    It should even out.
    And even if it doesn't, I'm sure it won't be very noticeable to others anyway
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Not lopsided...but my fat does weird things while I'm losing. It gets all melty looking.
  • greatatboats
    greatatboats Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have...I guess a toning thing? Because with my profile on one side my butt looks terrible, but with the other profile it looks downright peachy :|
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thank guys for your responses, I'm intrigued to see what my body has in stall for me. Trying to exercise with the children on summer hols is a losing battle in our house, so I'm just staying under calories until they go back to school then I'll be back to the Jillian Micheals DVD's,.. I actually think that doing her DVD's has been the start of my lop sided affair, hope she can fix me. Good luck all X
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Most of us are lopsided since we were born. It has nothing to do with weight loss. You just might be noticing it now because you are more focused on what your body looks like.