Plexus Side Effects?

Options
I'm just curious, did anyone have negative side effects after being on Plexus for a few months?

Replies

• Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Look up the ingredients in some countries it is banded for causing permanent and server side effects
  • ucbearcat06
    ucbearcat06 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have looked up some things on it. I recently stopped taking it after being on it for 2-3 months and feeling horrible the whole time.
  • aaulmer
    aaulmer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love my plexus products. Was the person you bought them from helping you with dosages and what products to take to get the results you wanted? I would love to chat plexus with you if you want.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    If any supplement makes you feel bad why take it?
  • Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    cathipa wrote: »
    If any supplement makes you feel bad why take it?

The jacked up guy in the picture said it works???
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    IIRC, doesn't plexus put you on a diet of around 900 calories and is mainly supplements to get your "nutrition".
  • thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I think the main side effect is a lighter wallet

This.

• Gails1978
    Gails1978 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My BFF has been using Plexus for a couple of years now. She is an ambassador and loves the products.
    I decided to give them a try for 90 days....
    I have mild IBS and by the time 90 days rolled around... I was afraid to fart...
    She kept telling me it was candida die off and to up this and take less of that...
    I told her that I gave it 90 days and that was the best I could do for her.
    I had no weight loss, noticed no increased energy or positive effects...
    So I have see it work for her. She had JRA and has been on a boat load of medications for many years to manage her JRA. But now that she is on Plexus, she has been able to stop a lot of her meds and has lost some weight. Her Rheumatologist has been keeping an eye on her lab work and said as long as it is working for her he has no issue with her taking it and being able to cut back on her RX's.
  • ucbearcat06
    ucbearcat06 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have been off of it for about a week now and I still don't think it's completely out of my system. I have been very jittery, sick to my stomach, and my hands and feet have started tingling. I didn't have these issues before starting plexus.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a damn good reason to stop it. Nothing is worth feeling like that voluntarily. Blergh.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    ggroomcst wrote: »
    My BFF has been using Plexus for a couple of years now. She is an ambassador and loves the products.
    I decided to give them a try for 90 days....
    I have mild IBS and by the time 90 days rolled around... I was afraid to fart...
    She kept telling me it was candida die off and to up this and take less of that...
    I told her that I gave it 90 days and that was the best I could do for her.
    I had no weight loss, noticed no increased energy or positive effects...
    So I have see it work for her. She had JRA and has been on a boat load of medications for many years to manage her JRA. But now that she is on Plexus, she has been able to stop a lot of her meds and has lost some weight. Her Rheumatologist has been keeping an eye on her lab work and said as long as it is working for her he has no issue with her taking it and being able to cut back on her RX's.

Ah the ol' candida die off chestnut. . That was their answer to everything when people complained about feeling crappy or not losing weight. The next 2 were, drink half your body weight in ounces of water, and add more products.

• LoFoSho100
    LoFoSho100 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If you like Plexus, have the money to purchase the products, and feel better when taking them, DRINK YOUR PINK DRINK. If you don't care for Plexus, don't have the money, or feel the same or worse when taken their supplements, STEP AWAY FROM THE PINK DRINK!
    I have a few friends who like it, one of them isn't even selling it, but she swears by it. Another one of my friends is a distributor and gifted me some products, which was nice, but I didn't even finish the month because I felt no different and there was no reason to add a few pointless pills and some drink packets to my routine.