Need friends

Options
Hey y'all I'm Kenzie. I just started this about a week ago. I have to lose close to 70 pounds to be where want to be. I also have lost 3 pounds since I've started. I just need some encouragement.

Replies

• makenziegills
    makenziegills Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need accountability partners.
  • trishaallen60
    trishaallen60 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good morning I'm Trisha and i have about 50 to lose would love to have a support partner :)
  • Lucychap5759
    Lucychap5759 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Lucy and I have gained back almost all that I lost 3 years ago. I am SO MAD! This is a recent picture of me (last week) that showed me my true self. I need to lose 40 pounds to get back to where I was and then 20 more lbs to get to where I need to be! I work out 5 days a week with a GREAT buddy, but I eat WAY more than I should and she eats clean. I log on here every day and read the healthy blogs; but I do not log my food. I HATE the time it takes me- don't know why. But I'm obviously in denial as to how much I eat. (all healthy food, but add dessert too much) ANYWAY. I would love some encouragement and accountability in the nutrion/diet/journaling departments.
  • RXC1000
    RXC1000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    makenzie, I have to loose about 70 also. Lucychap5759: START logging your food! You need to look at what you eat, and be more cognizant of it. If you think you are eating healthy, you might change your mind when you start to see the sugar and fat numbers creep up....I find that logging my food simply makes me not eat mindlessly, which is what I was doing for far too long. I have recently started MFP and I have taken out all the junk from my diet. I know that I won't log my food for forever, but I will do it until I re-learn how to eat and how to cook to stay healthy and energetic.
  • BabyBungadin72
    BabyBungadin72 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. Lost 75lbs, but after having foot surgery on both of my feet I gained some back, but I'm determined to lose it again.
  • JSimms2370
    JSimms2370 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Getting back into things here! Trying to lose sixty pounds so that I can have more energy and be a better role model for my children!
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hello to all..I need to lose a lot of weight, excersize, so please add me. We all can lose weight together