Anyone else want to start P90x?

Options
I plan to start p90x on June 27th and would love a few friends to complete the journey along with me. :)

If you're interested let me know and I'll start up a group for us!

Replies

• napilibay
    napilibay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting today!
  • mizhawk85
    mizhawk85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm one week in on P90x
  • Furr62
    Furr62 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am on day 120ish of p90x. I started with p90x lean and lost 25 lbs. I am doing classic now and just finished my 4th week. You can do it! I started at 210 5'4" female. It is really hard. But you can do it! Honestly I don't follow the nutrition plan. Low carb low fat is too much for me. I count calories and I never skip. I am so much stronger now. You won't regret it.
  • Gibbsy21
    Gibbsy21 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I ordered p90x not to long ago. I should have it by Wednesday, so hopefully I will be starting it soon.
  • MsDee15
    MsDee15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting this week if not today! Wish me luck!
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Well good luck to everyone on the p90x..your going to need it ; ) No p90x for me but I am going to start a 400rep circuit tomorrow (June 26th).
  • fromthexstart
    fromthexstart Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Not sure If you've started yet but I own it and would love to start doing it again!! I'm just missing 1 DVD but I'm sure it's around somewhere
  • alonnadodd
    alonnadodd Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Are people still posting in here? I'm starting (yesterday) and would love support. It's the only reason I finished it 5 years ago ( and I'm back where I started then :()
  • Furr62
    Furr62 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Still doing p90x. Second month of third round. Down 40 lbs.