Why is this happening : (

Options
2»

Replies

• Akiyah
    Akiyah Posts: 57
    Options
    I'd get a really good check-up w/your doctor. Your endurance should get better.

Be careful of this kind of tiredness, too. My dad had severe blockages in his arteries that turned out to be completely hereditary -- he was doing everyrthing right, eating well, working out hard, even had low blood pressure, but started getting drained completely when he did his morning workouts. He had to sit down afterward. Turns out he wasn't getting enough oxygen to keep his body going. It was a wake-up call, and he had to have a triple bypass.

I've already had a baseline stress test @ age 38 so I could have something to compare later. Even if nothing is twrong, it couldn't hurt to have one.

Good luck, and keep listening to your body!!

I have had a stress test and it was fine, thank goodness. Hope your father is feeling much better : )
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    are you mixing it up to keep yourself interested and challenged? try doing something different for a few days, or mixing something else into your regular schedule.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    It sounds like your body needs a break.

At the height of my weight loss, I was working out 6-7 days a week. Every 6-8 weeks I would take an entire week off to give my body a change to heal, repair and rest. When I went back to the gym, I'd ALWAYS lost weight and I always felt so much better.

I think a rest time may be what you need. :)
  • Akiyah
    Options
    It sounds like your body needs a break.

At the height of my weight loss, I was working out 6-7 days a week. Every 6-8 weeks I would take an entire week off to give my body a change to heal, repair and rest. When I went back to the gym, I'd ALWAYS lost weight and I always felt so much better.

I think a rest time may be what you need. :)

Thanks Chevy, I think you're right. I'm a bit nervous about taking the time off, I will have to watch my calorie intake but it's worth the try. Thanks :)
  • deesjourney2fit
    Options
    Only change one thing at a time. Do an extra rest day for a couple of weeks. If you are still tired at that point, then change the type of exercise. This will help you pinpoint the problem

good luck!
  • Akiyah
    Options
    Only change one thing at a time. Do an extra rest day for a couple of weeks. If you are still tired at that point, then change the type of exercise. This will help you pinpoint the problem

good luck!

Thanks, sounds like a good idea ;)