NO BINGING IN AUGUST CHALLENGE

Options
Hiiiiii, friends,

I've been struggling with binge eating for way too long and I've tried so many times to stop binging and get back on track, but I only last so long before I fail. I hope that doing this challenge with other people might help me stick to it, so who else is in? No binging and over-eating whatsoever in the whole month of August!

P.s. This month is especially tricky for me because it's my birthday month and you know how things can get around your birthday, with the cake, the cookies, the booze and all that haha :///

Replies

• misivy
    misivy Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm gonna join u in this challenge, because it seems binge eating has become my biggest obstacle. So for the next 31 days no binge eating. I'm super excited. Thank you.
  • Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I struggle with binge eating, I am definitely an emotional eater which makes it more difficult to deal with. It would be great to have some accountability.
  • sazrina
    sazrina Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. Been struggling with binge eating for months. Finally seem to have got over it in the last few weeks but I think it would do me good to go a whole month
  • lauhil
    lauhil Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I will join, too. I have struggled with eating for the wrong reasons, usually when I am bored or anxious. This challenge will be very good for me, thank you :smiley:
  • LucyMcd1
    LucyMcd1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'll join in :) not binge eating is hard for me too. Happy early birthday!
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Count me in! When I am stressed out and tired I turn to food for comfort. Also I'm sometimes darn hungry which adds up the calories is hurry. I'm in. The more times I avoid a food attack the better I'll be at staying healthy. Best wishes to you all!
  • pullingmyselftogether
    Options
    LucyMcd1 wrote: »
    I'll join in :) not binge eating is hard for me too. Happy early birthday!

Aw you're so sweet, thank you!
  • pullingmyselftogether
    Options
    Good luck on day 1, everyone!
  • LadyTalty
    LadyTalty Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I need this challenge! I am constantly munching and not thinking of the ramifications!
  • pullingmyselftogether
    Options
    Okay, so DAY 1 for me was not the best because I ate ~250 calories over my limit, BUT I did not binge, so yay!
  • Chanchka
    Chanchka Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm joining! This is just what I needed.. wishing us all good luck!
  • Chanchka
    Chanchka Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Okay, so DAY 1 for me was not the best because I ate ~250 calories over my limit, BUT I did not binge, so yay!

250 cals is not bad at all... and the most important thing is that you didn't binge! keep it up!