Weight loss buddy

Options
Hi I'm Allie. I work and am home with my family so much I don't have many friends. I have been in a weight loss journey and been doing okay. Ice used myfitnesspal for a while but never used the community before. I'm really looking for anyone who is looking for a friend for motivation or just for someone to talk to. I would love a fitness buddy. I have been dieting and doing at home workouts for a month. Message me

Replies

• abhishekseema
    abhishekseema Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hia , myself Raj and doing the same as mentioned. I love sports and do play badminton twice a week. Where are you from Allie ?
  • GhostGirlE
    GhostGirlE Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    New Jersey, USA you?
  • AliciaBerries
    AliciaBerries Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I workout at home too. What workouts are you doing?
  • Tyyy_
    Tyyy_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im here if you need someone. I love talking fitness and anything you need to know about dieting and keeping healthy,im happy to help. ☺
  • Xmingxue
    Xmingxue Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I hear you Allie. I also need a buddy or buddies to fight this battle with. Tough doing it on my own. Together we can support and encourage each other to win this fight.
  • lilligraz22
    lilligraz22 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi Allie. ...feel free to add me. We can support each other
  • celumie
    celumie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me we can motivate each other!
  • danic5
    danic5 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm David. I'm in the same situation as most of you guys and girls and would also like to get some friends for support.
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Friend request was sent your way :)
  • Lavender2222
    Lavender2222 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hi allie. I am not a sport lover but have an cross trainer at home that I started using again. I have just below 20 pounds to lose. You may add me to support each other.
  • dafoe88
    dafoe88 Posts: 38 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Feel free to add (anyone can!). I had a pretty good thing going and fell off a bit. Could definitely use some new motivation as well!
  • GhostGirlE
    Options
    Thank all you guys for the adds and support! Itsbeen a,ton if help, down over 20 pounds! Anyone who likes can add me as wrll!
  • jillybeth85
    jillybeth85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. Can use all the support I can get!
  • robburry_85
    robburry_85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • GhostGirlE
    Options
    I workout at home too. What workouts are you doing?

Ive been paying for Daily Burn so ive been mixing it up. A lot of abs and elliptical, since i have one in my home. U? :)
  • cmv2003
    cmv2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I did really well last year and then somehow took my eye off the ball. Back into it now, and really enjoying taking back control. Add me too!
  • leahbethwatts
    leahbethwatts Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been using the app for over 200 days and have just recently added people from the community. They have all been so friendly and helping me along my journey. Feel free to add me if you like :)