42 pounds gone

Options
Izzys_mom
Izzys_mom Posts: 64 Member
I think I must do my best weight loss in the summer. When I started this journey a little over a year ago I lost 30 lbs in about 3 months. Then I just leveled off for a few months losing a few more here and there. Now it is summer again and I have lost 5 lbs in about 6 days. If I can keep this up I might reach my goal by the end of this summer.

Replies

• Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Don't starve yourself. DO it healthy. Best of luck.
  • Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    Options
    What an accomplishment! Keep up the good work, and hold your head high with a sense of pride! You're doing great!
  • Izzys_mom
    Izzys_mom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Don't starve yourself. DO it healthy. Best of luck.

I'm not starving myself, I think I just move more and burn more calories in the heat.
  • cheshirechic
    cheshirechic Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You might also drink more water in the summer, leading to less water retention, and all of that great sciency stuff, haha.

Congrats on the loss! :heart:
  • swimnurseteacher
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am looking for [buddies to help me along the way. I keep losing ground.

You might also drink more water in the summer, leading to less water retention, and all of that great sciency stuff, haha.

Congrats on the loss! :heart:
    [/quote]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!