How much have you lost in 6 weeks?

Options
2»

Replies

• Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I lost 6.4 lbs in the last 6 weeks. My weight stalled for a week so I probably could've lost 7.5-8 lbs.
  • desidelay
    desidelay Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I lost 8 lbs in 6 weeks... Probably the slowest weight loss I have ever had, however this is really the first time I have done it the healthy way. I used to be a serial yo-yo dieter and although I lost the weight fast, one "meal of weakness" would put me back right where I started. Although difficult at times, I am going for slow, steady, and sustainable for long term maintenance :smiley:
  • st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I lost around 5-6 pounds. I'm 5'4 and 128 pounds, so if you're bigger you could definitely lose weight faster. 12 pounds is the most you should lose in 6 weeks but if you're not obese, it'll be really hard. And 42 pounds is just impossible unless she cuts off some limbs lol. Good luck!
  • xvolution
    xvolution Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I lost 10 pounds in the last six weeks [from 310 to 300].
  • kschramm7
    kschramm7 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    The first 6 weeks I was dieting I lost a total of 14.6 lbs with a starting weight of 232.2 lbs. This included a first week water weight loss of 4.8 lbs.

So yes, 14 lbs is definitely possible.
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    4 pounds :)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    2 years ago at the beginning of my journey I lost about 15-20 lbs in 6 weeks. Last year this time I lost about 10-12 lbs in 6 weeks. Now that I'm near my goal, I've lost 4 lbs in 6 weeks. You can see it's widely variable and you can't realistically compare yourself to others.

(I said "about" because I don't have precise dates at my fingertips for past years, only monthly ones, except for the most recent.)
  • andream1976
    andream1976 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Almost 13lbs. I would say it's doable to lose 14, but not 42. If only it were that easy...
  • Nads36
    Nads36 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your replies....It is good to hear 14lbs is achievable. I will be happy with any loss...better than being this weight now! To lose a dress size would be great though. Well done everyone keep up the fab work! ☺