2.5 years, 173.4 pounds lost--goal reached! (with pics)

Options

Replies

• smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Totally incredible-you look so good & healthy!! :) Thanks for sharing your story-very motivating!!
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Beautiful!
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    OMG - jaw dropping transformation.

You look amazing and Happy now. Well done you are a very inspiring Success Story and thank you for sharing. <3

Thank you SO much!
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Wow girl top job
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Thanks for sharing!
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look terrific and your happiness shows. You are an inspiration to me and probably many others with what you said about patience and being kind to yourselves. Best of wishes to you.
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Would love to know how many people have walked straight past you who haven't seen you in a while?? LOL. Well done seems lame but you rock!!
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,717 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspirational story. You look fantastic!

I think an important lesson here is to just stick with it, no matter how long it takes. Each day you were a little bit healthier than the previous one. 173 pounds in 2.5 years is an average loss of 1-1.5 pounds a week. So many of us start this journey wanting to lose 20 pounds a month and to be "done" losing weight quickly, and when it doesn't happen we give up. You've shown that sticking with it for the long haul pays off. Well done!!
  • witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!
  • AllezAllez1
    AllezAllez1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • FightingFitMom
    FightingFitMom Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome..
  • corbinskiii
    corbinskiii Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    ldowdesw wrote: »
    Would love to know how many people have walked straight past you who haven't seen you in a while?? LOL. Well done seems lame but you rock!!

Funny you say this, I had an old roommate introduce himself to me at a bar and a friend from college I hung out with frequently not know who I was. It's surreal. It's happened so many times!
  • K3atie
    K3atie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Brilliant, very Inspirational
  • edugan001
    edugan001 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!
  • griffithm1
    griffithm1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You were and are...gorgeous! I am over the moon happy for you! You did it!!!!!
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!! Congrats. Can you share what your calories/exercise routine was? Did have days where you went over or were you pretty much in target most if the time? Would love any success tips! Way to go!!
  • Disneybound16
    Disneybound16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! Wow! Congratulations!!!
    I am glad to read your story today bc i felt a little down, yesterday I share my ultimate goals with a love one and got laughed at, I was told my goal was impossible. But reading your story gives me hope that I can get there too.
    May I ask how are u dealing with lose skin if any?
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Thank you for sharing your story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!