200 Days - 30kg loss - With Pic

Options
annapage38
annapage38 Posts: 110 Member
Hey guys!

Hoping I can spread a little motivation to you all!

I started my journey 200 days ago on Friday.

Height - 6ft
Start Weight - 124kg
Current weight 94kg

Achieved through a good diet - no diet fads! Just upping my protein, reducing my carbs.
Through HIIT training and a little cardio.

If you have any questions let me know - please feel free to add me too! :smile:

MFP Love :kissing_heart:

izc11o6d67fw.jpg

Replies

• mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal results!! Truly amazing. You should be very proud of all your hard work.
  • valerieuk1708
    valerieuk1708 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fab!
  • snehad123
    snehad123 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great job! Truly inspirational..
  • 75poundstogo
    75poundstogo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes!!!! Amazing transformation.
  • EternalSnow627
    EternalSnow627 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm where u were 200 days ago although I'm shorter then u are. This is truly inspiring!
  • annapage38
    Options
    Thank you all, means so much!
  • annapage38
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm where u were 200 days ago although I'm shorter then u are. This is truly inspiring!

You're going to do great. Just remember the bigger picture! ❣
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Wowza! That is awesome!
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Can i ask what hiit exercises you did ?
  • flabtograd
    flabtograd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would love to know what HIIT workouts you do? :smile:
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Consider your motivation-spreading a success - you look amazing! :smile: I'm almost 6'2" and you look better at 94kg than I do at 84kg. Are you doing any weights or just HIIT?
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Nice job. You look fantastic!
  • azyaria
    azyaria Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    YES! I have a 200 day countdown until my cruise and was wondering what's feasible.

Thank you - I know what I can aim fot
  • azyaria
    azyaria Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    How often are you working out? What is your calorie goal?
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Lord have mercy!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results!!!
  • annapage38
    Options
    aniqa109 wrote: »
    Can i ask what hiit exercises you did ?
    flabtograd wrote: »
    Would love to know what HIIT workouts you do? :smile:
    Consider your motivation-spreading a success - you look amazing! :smile: I'm almost 6'2" and you look better at 94kg than I do at 84kg. Are you doing any weights or just HIIT?

I do the HIIT classes at my gym. It actually doesn't matter what exercises you do in your HIIT workout... just make sure you put 100% into it! You can do anything from crunches, to planks, to fast high knees to squats. Once you're into it you can make the exercises more complex - squats to jumping squats.

The best person you can follow for HIIT workouts is The Body Coach. His YouTube and Facebook channels have some amazing workouts. I've been doing at least an hours worth of HIIT a day 6 days a week.

It sounds hard... but it's really not... you may hurt during your work period, but when you're resting the pain has honestly gone!

Also The Body Coach on Instagram has the best recipes - he has 2 books out and I swear by the things he eats - it's worked for me!

If you want anymore help/advice feel free to message/add me. I will certainly help where I can! x
  • annapage38
    Options

Thank you so much!

I'm sure you look great!

So I'm mainly doing body weight exercises. My squats are all done without weight although if I do use weight it's typically a 10/15kg kettlebell during a circuit. I do box jumps too - focusing on explosive strength over heavy weights. A lot of my shredding has come from running too - typically I'll run for 10/15 mins on the treadmill before a workout. Also fasted cardio - so waking up and working out on an empty stomach has helped me too since my body has had to utilise my fat stores for energy.

All-in-all whatever you decide to do, make it consistent. I didn't see the results at first, but then boom, it all happened at once.

Good luck!

And as above - message/add me if you want more help/advice and I'll help where I can :kissing_heart:
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!! Congrats really you are inspiration and motivation for me!!
  • annapage38
    Options
    Amazing work!!! Congrats really you are inspiration and motivation for me!!

Thank you lovely
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!