Ripped in 30 vs. Zumba for Wii vs. Turbo Jam

bonjourdollface
bonjourdollface Posts: 56
edited September 29 in Fitness and Exercise
I recently finished 30 day shred, and I need something new to do. The gym I belong to is at the college I attend, so while i'm at home I need at home DVDs to do. I have narrowed it down to ripped in 30, zumba for wii, and turbo jam. I'm a little hesitant to do ripped in 30 because i'm afraid I will plateau after doing so many JM exercises. What do yall think? If you have any other suggestions feel free to leave them below.

Replies

• daisymae9801
    daisymae9801 Posts: 208 Member
    You might want to try Jillian's 30 Day Slimdown. It's a rotation of 30DS (sometimes 2 levels in one workout), No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. If you Google you can find the schedule.
  • loricord
    loricord Posts: 4
    Zumba for the Wii is a blast. It is like dancing and you don't feel like you are working out!
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    I don't like the Zumba for Wii - but I love Turbo Jam, and Turbo Fire is even better! Also...Dance Dance Revolution rocks like no other. If you do that for an hour, you sweat like none other :)
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Turbo Jam is fun, I have not tried the other two. However, I have a co-worker that loves the Zumba for the Wii.

Good Luck With Your Search! :-)
  • I LOVE Zumba for the Wii, it's a lot of fun and you burn a TON of calories :)
  • skinnyjeans1224
    skinnyjeans1224 Posts: 76 Member
    Love turbojam!
  • hmottin
    hmottin Posts: 1
    Ripped in 30 is awesome - I've been a huge fan of Jillian's dvd's. I usually take a break for a month or two and do straight cardio and then start back up when I want to see definition again.
    Another one you can try is Insanity or P90X! They are both AWESOME as well!!!
    Good Luck!
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    I love Turbo Jam! It burns tons of calories and is so fun!!
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    BIG fan of Turbo Jam. I'm thinking of getting Turbo Fire now. I typically burn about 350 calories (according to my hrm) for 45 minutes. AND I see results in inches!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.