like to join the over 50 group on the weight loss journey

Options
I was happy to see in this group how many people are doing the ketone process. I'm doing the diet with my Dr. of keeping my total carbs. between 25 and 50 so far doing well. I have about 70 pounds to loose and would like to join the support because it is such a long road. Denise

Replies

• Chzlvrsue
    Chzlvrsue Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well I am over 50 but I'm not doing any special diet. Just need motivation! Let's do this! Only I've already had half my daily calories for breakfast.
  • samantha16101
    samantha16101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I tried the low carbs and i failed but i am upto finding motivation with others bc i need to lose 50 lbs
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of groups for women over 50 years old. Which one are you wanting to join? The low carb group for women over 50?
  • bullet600
    bullet600 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm over 50 and not doing anything special either. Protein shake for breakfast and lunch and then normal healthy dinners and I have lost 39 lb's in 9 weeks with the only exercise walking and stationary bike.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    64 and here everyday for "mutual" support!
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Chzlvrsue wrote: »
    Well I am over 50 but I'm not doing any special diet. Just need motivation! Let's do this! Only I've already had half my daily calories for breakfast.

I'm there with you.was doing so good and for last two weeks I haven't lost anything but my mind!
    Added excersizing then protein to my diet.
    So add me everyone...we will cheer each other on
  • CounselorNelson
    CounselorNelson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes! Please add me. I am early 50s and finding a very sluggish metabolism and motivation to follow through. Friend and accountability buddies always help me. I'm here to support too! Looking for others in the same boat. We are better together!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    There is a low carber group from which you might find more effective help by also joining.
  • Luna3828
    Luna3828 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I too am over 50. Not on any particular diet. I did find success in the South Beach Diet which was recommended by my cardiologist and felt great but did not continue. Months later decided to incorporate some of it to my new plan. I enjoy seeing others Open Diarys to get new ideas and how it's helped them reach their goal. Having support is always a plus. Add me to ur 50+ groups