Anyone out there doing Ideal Protein?

Options
I would love some friends who are doing the Ideal Protein diet. I could use some encouragement and I also would encourage others.

Replies

• swheeler0602
    swheeler0602 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    How long have you been using the protein? I got the samples and was struggling because of the after taste. To me it just wasn't good. The only time I liked them (aftertaste wise) was if I use the brownie in a smoothie with many other flavors. I love the overall nutrition of the shakes, I just struggle with the after taste. Was wondering if you have the same thing or if it's just me?
  • kbeaumont88
    kbeaumont88 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've been on it since March 17th, I am down 40 pounds! I struggle occasionally and cheat, but have been able to still lose weight and inches those weeks. I'm about halfway to goal! I love this program, it's the quickest thing I've ever done that is healthy for you. Good luck and contact me if you need support. I have an Instagram Account if you follow that as well where I post about my journey.
  • HayleyMB1284
    HayleyMB1284 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    how do you like ideal protein. I've always wanted to try it. is it expensive?