who loves their food scale?

Options
I just got a Starfrit brand food scale and am looking forward to using it as I've heard using a food scale can really help with proper portions etc. Anyone have this one or another brand?

Replies

• Luna3828
    Luna3828 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love my Weight Watchers food scale that I have had for several years now and it's the best scale I have purchased. I use it daily and keeps me accountable.
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I use my scale daily. It is actually fun to put something on it, and realize that you guessed the weight correctly. :)
  • jayleeshells
    jayleeshells Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like mine so far too ☺
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    My Ozeri Pro is sleek and sexy, baby. And I agree, pdxwine, it is fun! Making the weighing and logging seem like a weird game is half the calorie restriction battle imo.
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Cuisinart Digital (KS-55) scale. Shows grams and ounces. The number above was on the back of the scale. I think....I bought it at Walmart.
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Iuse my food scale daily as I had realised that I underestimated my portions regularly.
  • DresdenSinn
    DresdenSinn Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I have 2 scales I use and swear by daily, one for foods/liquids (g/lb/oz/kg) and another that measures in milligrams for some of my finely measured powdered supplements.
  • 007Aggie
    007Aggie Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have 2 scales. My counter top scale (brand unknown) and a foldable scale by Joseph Joseph. I love that little thing. I don't always weigh food when I'm out, but when I want to, it works great.