Curbing hunger?

Options
I'm currently doing fasting and I don't want to break so early in. Any body hacks to curbing hunger? I drink loads of water, but that only makes me pee every 15 minutes...

Replies

• chelsea7162
    chelsea7162 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Often you're not hungry and you're just bored, so do things to keep your mind off food. Try adding things like lemon to your water or drinking regular tea. I'm assuming you're doing a fasting cycle where you eat all your calories for the day at once? I forgot the proper name for this but you should be able to google additional tips from others who practice this method.
  • stinsjer000
    stinsjer000 Posts: 21 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Often you're not hungry and you're just bored, so do things to keep your mind off food. Try adding things like lemon to your water or drinking regular tea. I'm assuming you're doing a fasting cycle where you eat all your calories for the day at once? I forgot the proper name for this but you should be able to google additional tips from others who practice this method.

Yes, I am! The whole OMAD meal thing. I know a week or two in I will stop having such bad hunger pains, but for now, I need some tips on curbing them. But I'll definitely try out the tea and lemon water thing. I'm just tired of peeing so much, ahah. And will do!
  • browneyes1520
    browneyes1520 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I find coffee helps curb my hunger. Otherwise just do stuff to distract yourself.