120 lbs to 120 lbs?

Options
This entire week my weight has spiked up to 120lbs... exactly where I had started two months ago. I couldn't help but be angry with myself, two months of consistent diet and exercise and I had nothing to show for it. To make matters worse, I also realized that I was 120lbs this time last year as well. That's one year of hard work and dedication with nothing numerically to show for it. But then I looked back at my progress pictures. Wow what a difference. Even though the scale didn't reflect my progress, my body sure did. Although I've been leaner, I'm also the stronger than I've ever been. I was a little hesitant to post this, but hopefully this reminds you to look at the big picture. Can't wait to see what next year brings.

nthalyfd69mz.jpg

Replies

• capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Quite the difference! Well done!
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look awesome! This is very inspiring, thank you!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    The girl on the right can kick my kitty cat so I'll be nice to her.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Wow! Fabulous!!
  • MJade63
    MJade63 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I'd be quite happy if I was at your before also haha :smiley:
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    So true, often times scale doesn't show the while picture and we shouldn't base success solely on scale alone!
  • bigme3505
    bigme3505 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Nicely done. I'm glad to see you've got a good perspective on things.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!