Back at it again!

Options
I've been wanting to lose weight for over 8 years. The reason I say want and not try is because truthfully I haven't given it my all. Ill do good for a week or so then I give up. I let stress of life get in the way and I shut down. Each time I try to get back on track it seems harder then the last time.

I really want/need to get this weight off once and for all. I'm 27 and type 2 diabetic. It's time to change!

Could use all the support I can get!

Replies

• khatiblatifa8362
    khatiblatifa8362 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hey
    you have to foucous just in your goal
    and break every thing make you give up
    remember that you have all the abilities to get to every purpose you want.
  • JuneBug689
    JuneBug689 Posts: 20 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Thank you! One of my problems is that I worry and take care of everyone else and don't give myself me time to take care of myself.
  • khatiblatifa8362
    khatiblatifa8362 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    now it is the time to foucous in your self you deserve that.
    feel free to add me :)
  • screamingnoodle
    screamingnoodle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It's really hard to not think about everyone else and taking care of them. I had an epiphany about 3 months ago. What I had realized is that I was using them to make excuses for myself! I also have a terrible time with emotional eating. I tend to eat everything in sight when I'm really stressed! I'm going to start taking yoga and start meditating again.
    Lets be buddies and we can support each other! Through the good and bad. :)
  • zoemclarnon1
    zoemclarnon1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hiya my names Zoe. I have just had my second child and back on the weight loss wagon. I want to lose a 20lb for end of October for my engagement party with my ultimate goal being 4 stone (48lb) for my wedding! If anyone would like to add me id love some inspiration from your weight loss journeys :)
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    JuneBug689 wrote: »
    Thank you! One of my problems is that I worry and take care of everyone else and don't give myself me time to take care of myself.

Just remember that in order to properly take care of others you have to take care of yourself. Just like on the airplanes they tell you to put on your oxygen mask before you attempt to put others on for them. You can't help others if your passed out.
    You need to set time aside for yourself and do the things that you need to do for you rather its taking the time to eat right, hit the gym, take a walk, you have to take care of yourself.
  • JuneBug689
    JuneBug689 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I agree. It's time I take care of myself! :)