Anyone have 50-80 lbs to lose? (I'm looking to lose 70-75) - Looking for friends

Options

Replies

• getbusywilson
    getbusywilson Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Trust me i have 60 pounds to lose keep in contact team motivation lets go im in the gym evwry nigjt and my diet is very strict nothing ovee 2500 calories and make sure you pay attn to fat sugars sodium and carbs mainly you will shred in no time hun add me on fb keep in contact bo made .... LET'S GET IT!!!!
  • ajab4
    ajab4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I need to lose about 40-50 pounds. I want to lose the college weight I've gained from stress eating and would love the support of others trying to do the same. Tracking my calories really has shocked me as I don't have a large portion appetite but my food choices are very high in calorie. Hope to find us all reaching our goal
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 50 lbs myself. I'd love some friends for support and motivation.
  • kamidon74
    kamidon74 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 150 lbs, just started, 20 days and I lost 15
  • Karoger87
    Karoger87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have about 70-75 to lose.
  • chrislo2691
    chrislo2691 Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    I'm about a third of the way through 75lb, feel free to add me in.
  • sophiagoldstone83
    sophiagoldstone83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have around 80lbs to lose I'm just back at this seriously again after losing 70 and gaining it back! I need more friends here
  • cjuneau69
    cjuneau69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have between 70-80 pounds to lose as well. I am 48, a RN, a wife and mother of 3. I am looking for friends for support during this long journey. Please add me in also!!!
  • 75poundstogo
    75poundstogo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Thanks so much for all the adds and for sharing your stories with me :smile: It's really nice to know there are people on similar journeys! Should we maybe create a separate thread? It would be cool to check in and use this as an update thread. I can create a separate thread too and link it here. Thoughts?
  • 75poundstogo
    Options
    malika94 wrote: »
    I have to lose 70 lbs. Long way to go. Let's stay positive & motivated. Add me.

Hi Malika, for some reason I couldn't accept your friend request. I am going to try and add you.
  • Feenin2BFit
    Feenin2BFit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking into losing 75lbs. Add me
  • christy7139
    christy7139 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a university student and a mom of a 4 year old. I have a similar goal as everyone here. I'm currently 211 lbs and am trying to get to 135 lbs. I would love to support everyone and help keep us all motivated! I've been using this app on and off with no success. It's time for me to get serious and hopefully joining in the community will help!
  • samantha16101
    samantha16101 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am the same i weigh 208 but everyone i meet says i only look 175 so i carry my weight very well. The problem is i want more kids and i want to do it healthy. I already have a stepdaughter who is 11 and a son who is 7 an both are active. I want to keeo up with them. They eat unhealthy and eating right is hard. I want friends who can reach me on here and make me feel motivated to keep going bc i have periods of time where i just give up for a few weeks then get back on the horse
  • colettehowell37
    colettehowell37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Colette here, 28 years old. Looking to lose 50-60 lbs.

Currently: 207
    Goal: 145-155
    Current loss: 8 lbs.

Feel free to add me too!
  • 75poundstogo
    Options
    Hey all! Your stories are amazing. Lets encourage eachother. Im on my lunch break walk right now and was thinking how amazing the MFP community is. So positive!
  • mzcherrybaby
    mzcherrybaby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My current goal is to lose 65 lbs right now, but of course if I could lose more I'd love that too! But just taking one step at a time and shredding out of these plus size clothes! I'll share my tips, exercises, recipes, and motivation!
  • 75poundstogo
    Options
    Hi Guys! I love MFP but find some aspects of the website/mobile app frustrating. I just realized that people could send messages with friends requests...the mobile app does NOT show these to me so I probably missed so many sweet, inspiring messages. My apologies :)

Another thing I find frustrating is there are no notifications for posts to discussions you've started... Sorry for slow replies to this thread.
  • 75poundstogo
    Options
    Everyone who has not already done so... PLEASE SHARE your fitness story to this thread :)
  • bigguyreed
    bigguyreed Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey cjuneau69
    The way to state your long term weight is 70-80lbs. But keep your short term at 5-10lbs that way you don't get discouraged. You'll do much better at smaller bites from your goal of that larger number. But you can do it, it only takes 1 second to make up your mind. There are many people here for the same reason.
  • kristinaschmidt129142
    Options
    Hi there, I started with 65 lbs to lose, and I'm down 30, so just 35 more to go! You can add me if you like :)