Anyone from UK buy from Graze?

Options
Just wondered if they have any healthy items that you could recommend. Have heard that most snacks are loaded with sugar, but thought no harm in asking.

Replies

• minniemoo1972
    minniemoo1972 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I did but I found it really expensive for what it was.....nakd do small.packs of flavoured raisins and bars and I can weigh out nuts/seeds etc.
  • dkabambe
    dkabambe Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I used to buy from graze but gave up as like the other poster has said it is too expensive for what it is. They do have a variety of healthy items - quite a few of them have dried fruit in them so have high sugar content and there are some cake/biscuit/chocolate items also, but the website has nutritional info for all their snacks and you can go through and block out any you don't want to receive.

p.s. I love nakd products and get these a lot - find them especially good for a pre-workout healthy carb boost.
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I tried graze on a few occasions and I liked it at first, the food is tasty and I liked the idea of getting the little boxes through my door lol but I decided to stop getting them, don't get enough in the boxes for the price
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Gave it up, too. They have some nice but mixes, but do do markses, waitrose or any other supermarket, for a fraction of the price.
  • sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    They used to do fresh fruit in it but I don't think they do that anymore. They are fun and tasty just very pricey.