So here I am, again.

Options
I started my weight loss journey Jan. 6, 2010. From then to the End of June I lost 42 lbs! I felt SO amazing. Was exercising and eating so great. I couldn't believe I was actually doing it this time.. The end of June, I hit a plateau. I'm not going to lie. It was more discouraging then I thought it would be. I was still eating healthy, but not like I was. Then, I started gaining weight. a few lbs at a time. I didn't understand, still was exercising. July 12, I found out I was pregnant (Which explained the 5 lb gain!) After a appt that confirmed we decided to tell everyone. 5 days later, I miscarried. (But didn't actually find out I lost the baby until I had an ultrasound 2 weeks later) After that, I kind of just stopped. Stopped caring what I was eating, stopped exercising.. It was awful. And gained a few more pounds because of that..
August 29th, I found out I was pregnant again! We couldn't believe it. I got pregnant with in a week of miscarrying. I was terrified it was going to happen again. Still didn't exercise and because I was so sick, the only thing I could stomach was carbs! I kept gaining...
So here I am now, with a 2 month old baby boy and back up those 42 lbs (I already lost 25 since he was born, May 8th) I gained A LOT (Given he was 10 lbs alone! haha) I am happy I have dropped these 25 but I want to lose the 42 and get back to where I was before I miscarried. THEN keep losing and get to my goal weight. I want to FEEL healthy again and be full of energy (I SO miss that)
Because I wasn't that active on here, I have lost most of the friends I had and DESPERATELY need some motivating/supportive friends. So here I am, asking for that! :)

I'm 23 (24 in October) I am a stay at home Mom with 2 kids. My oldest, Jessa is 3 and of course Mr. Wesley is 2 months old. Im married to my best friend, who is also over weight. Another reason why I want to get on track, when I was on track and losing weight- it motivated him too and he lost some also!

<3

Replies

• BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm sorry to hear about your lost but congratulations on the birth of your little Mr. Wesley. Glad you decided to come back for support. We will definitely be here for you. Please this time be more active on the board. I find replying to other people's issues sometimes help me with my own. Just a thought.

Welcome back!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    This beginning of this story was sad but i am glad that it has a happy ending. PLease feel free to add me as a friends, so that we can motivate eachother. I have 5yr old daughter and a 2.5 yrs old son. They can be a handful I know. But you are young, you can drop this weight in no time as you know.
    Good Luck
    ~Chika
  • mrsclc
    mrsclc Posts: 73
    Options
    Welcome back! :smile:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your little boy!!

Give yourself some time on the pregnancy weight. I see so many moms want to lose it all right away and it just doesn't work that way. Life with a baby is HARD. It's hard to eat well, and hard to find time to exercise. Just do what you can and give yourself the deadline of his first birthday to lose most the weight and if you don't, I have 13 more pounds and my baby is one, don't beat yourself up.
  • oAngieMaeo
    oAngieMaeo Posts: 67
    Options
    Ah! You ladies have put a big ol fat smile on this fat face! LOL I plan on being active on here like I was before- you'll all get sick of me! :D

Rachel6503: SO HARD with a baby! haha. I have hardly even had time for exercise, but now that he is getting older, its getting a little easier. He is also having surgery on the 13th for a fistula. So its going to be rough during that time as well.

Thanks again ladies! <3
  • Coco187
    Coco187 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you are back. Congratulations on your baby boy. Please feel free to add me as your friend also.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Sorry about your loss and congratulations on the new baby. Good luck with your weight loss and fitness goals.