Workout Dvd's

Options
Has anyone tried the Insanity workout? Should I buy it?

Replies

• RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    OMG YES! in fact... that's shaun in my pic! LOL
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm 10 days from finishing. It's challenging, but totally worth it. My arms rock now and I'm so much stronger. Even though you don't use equipment, Shaun T has you using your body weight. It really works! Big YES.
  • Bsp120167
    Bsp120167 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Insanity is the best at getting you fit!! I was in relatively good shape (or so I thought) and lost 15 pounds in the first 30 days of Insanity. The workouts are no joke but rewarding.
  • slbeutler
    slbeutler Posts: 205
    Options
    I agree. I totally need a nap after a workout. I don't ever get one, but feel like I could use one. I know that is one hour well spent!
  • wjassell
    wjassell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Its a great workout for loosing weight. I am doing the Asylum right now which I like better than the original Insanity.
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    yes! i LOVE it!!! you should totally get it!!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    big YES from me do it you will love it, just finished day 10 and had my best burn yet
  • Zelsawaf
    Zelsawaf Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Insanity. Is. AWESOME! I'm actually finishing the program on Sunday. I'm only no going through it immediately again so that my body can recover and get totally reshocked again after I finish 30DS.

Another thing too, I actually haven't had the weightloss that a lot of other peole have gotten, but there is no question that i have certainly gotten a lot more definition and my body is different shaped a lot better now. I'll be posting before and after pics either Sunday night or early next week, my first ever, should be interesting.
  • hoya96
    hoya96 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I always thought that workout videos were too "girly" for me - I was wrong! Get Insanity!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!