Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead

Options
I just stumbled across this unbelievable documentary on netflix instant called Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead. Amazing video about the healing power of the right foods. I feel re-inspired and motivated by this film and just had to share with others. Might even try out the juice fast for a few days too, but I'm not committed to that, yet....

Hope you all enjoy the movie too!

Replies

• cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks, will have to check it out!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    It sounds like a hoot!
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • SlowlyLosingLolita
    SlowlyLosingLolita Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yea, I saw that a while ago. It really inspired me to get a juicer, but I never ended up getting one. Another really good documentary is called 'Simply Raw' where a group of people go raw for 30 days to try and reverse their diabetes.
    Also, 'Food Matters' which is all about the different enzymes and things in foods and why we need them from actual food, not the processed stuff we always eat. It's really interesting.
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I'm intrigued....so I checked out a trailer on youtube- now I'm going to have to check out that video too. :)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I will watch it today. Thanks for sharing.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I went on a three day Dos Equis fast one time. It was fun at first, but it took FOREVER to pay off the ambulance bill.
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I went on a three day Dos Equis fast one time. It was fun at first, but it took FOREVER to pay off the ambulance bill.

been on a few of those myself. LOL