ITWORKS ?

Options
NikkiCampbell4
NikkiCampbell4 Posts: 3 Member
has anyone tried any products from itworks ? Was hoping to get some views on them before I spend a ton of money on something that might not even work. Thanks

Replies

• Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Wrap yourself in Saran wrap. It's much cheaper and will give you the same results (ie none whatsoever)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    They don't work. Save your money.
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money. iTdoesntwork! The only people you will see raving about the products are those who sell them.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Ya know it's funny that everyone I've known trying to sell that crap to me IS NOT SKINNY!
    How you gonna try and sell me on a shake diet and saran wrap cure all when you aren't even fit yourself???
    Unfortunately it's incredibly boring to eat right and work hard.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    It doesn't work. There are many people on this forum who have actually found distributors using their before/after photos that they post on here or their personal IG pages without their permission. If it really worked, they wouldn't have to steal people's success photos to try and prove it works. It's also happened to a friend of mine. And it almost happened to me, but I was actually asked! My "friend" is a distributor. I had posted a photo on Facebook after I lost 40 pounds through hard work and exercise, and she had the audacity to message me asking if she could use my photo to promote her product! Now why would she have to do that if it really worked?
  • LittleChipin
    LittleChipin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Meh the wraps really didn't work for me, but I tried fat fighters and the vitamins and it helped me lose 6 pounds. No it wasn't only them, I did my herbalife shakes and a reasonable meal everyday, but I do believe they helped with nutrition and calorie consumption just like any other supplement would have. Just my personal experience and opinion though.
  • chunky_pinup
    chunky_pinup Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I went to a "party" at a neoghbor's house. Being the fittest woman there, they asked to wrap me. I pulled up my shirt so they could take a before pic, in weird light of course. Then wrapped, then stood around getting hammered on free wine for 2 hours while reading the ingredients out loud on the other products (horny goat weed does NOT make you calmer, lol!). Then they unwrapped me and took another picture while everyone got excited because I had "visible abs!" Then they took another photo, in a dimmer light with my still shiny from the gunk belly. They wanted to use my pic online to show how well the product worked. I said it was all an illusion from the shiny gel and the camera exposure in different light.

Didn't go so well.

Free wine though? Maybe I need to find a party, lol!
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I went to a "party" at a neoghbor's house. Being the fittest woman there, they asked to wrap me. I pulled up my shirt so they could take a before pic, in weird light of course. Then wrapped, then stood around getting hammered on free wine for 2 hours while reading the ingredients out loud on the other products (horny goat weed does NOT make you calmer, lol!). Then they unwrapped me and took another picture while everyone got excited because I had "visible abs!" Then they took another photo, in a dimmer light with my still shiny from the gunk belly. They wanted to use my pic online to show how well the product worked. I said it was all an illusion from the shiny gel and the camera exposure in different light.

Didn't go so well.

Free wine though? Maybe I need to find a party, lol!

Yep. Lots of free wine. You need it to wash down those awful chews they give you.
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Meh the wraps really didn't work for me, but I tried fat fighters and the vitamins and it helped me lose 6 pounds. No it wasn't only them, I did my herbalife shakes and a reasonable meal everyday, but I do believe they helped with nutrition and calorie consumption just like any other supplement would have. Just my personal experience and opinion though.

Fat Fighters is real? I thought it was just something made up by Little Britain and the lovely Marjorie Dawes?? Did they sell you some dust?
    hkv8xxkbbc23.gif

• LittleChipin
    LittleChipin Posts: 102 Member
    Options

Fat Fighters is real? I thought it was just something made up by Little Britain and the lovely Marjorie Dawes?? Did they sell you some dust?
    hkv8xxkbbc23.gif

I've given my experience for the poster. The supplements helped. No need to be snarky about it.
  • AlisaPrince86
    AlisaPrince86 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It doesn't make you lose weight but it does temporarily tighten your skin. Taking care of yourself via diet and exercise is your best option for weight loss and skin tightening.