Hey :)

Options
Hey.

Downloaded this app last year but didn't really use it, I've decided to take control and get my old self back. Thing is I suck big time ar dieting or eating healthy I'm just so tempted all the time, So decided to give this place another go and hopefully get some motivation tips ect. I plan on going swimming to tone up as running / gym isn't much of an option for me right now due to breaking my ankle earlier this year it's still rather weak.

I weight 10 stone 2 and although I'm not looking at loosing too much weight I'd like to tone up the skin that tends to sag and wobble.

Thanks guys

Replies

• TonyMo25
    TonyMo25 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yeah nutrition is key. This app is great so far. I had it a long time ago too but never used it so we are on the same boat. Only I'm trying to gain lean mass. We all start somewhere.
  • ellenrose750
    ellenrose750 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yeah it's a good app kinda mad I didn't use it earlier. Yeah you're right we all start somewhere just need to kick them sweets demons I have in the butt.
  • lnxslck
    lnxslck Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's all mental, giving up sweets or junk food is like giving up smoking or other habbit. Our body gets so addicted, so when you want to change into a more healthy eating, it's really hard because you still crave all of that sugar and salt.

There are some tips on overcoming cravings, drink water, wait it out, eat some dry fruits like almond or walnuts.

Let me know if you need more tips, and btw you look great already.