Bad day

Options
Today has been a really busy day. All I've had time to do is go to the gym at 630 this morning and burned off a cool 684 calories. The bad thing...I've only had time to eat a sandwich that took a total of 280 calories from my allowed 1,900 calories today. So with my 1,900 allowed and my 684 earned and my 280 eaten already it leaves me 2,304 left for the day. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can eat to finish off the day with? As it sits according to my charts I'm -404 calories for today. I need some major making up.

127484.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• rmarlow
    rmarlow Posts: 64
    Options
    Today has been a really busy day. All I've had time to do is go to the gym at 630 this morning and burned off a cool 684 calories. The bad thing...I've only had time to eat a sandwich that took a total of 280 calories from my allowed 1,900 calories today. So with my 1,900 allowed and my 684 earned and my 280 eaten already it leaves me 2,304 left for the day. Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can eat to finish off the day with? As it sits according to my charts I'm -404 calories for today. I need some major making up.

127484.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'd be at the bar, so I'm probably not the best person to ask. :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    PIZZA!!!!!!!

did i say that?
  • rmarlow
    Options
    Both of you are wrong for that....lol....Pizza does sound good though. I can't, I'll eat the whole thing by myself.
  • supergirlie00
    Options
    wheat pasta, mixed peppers, Italian pasta sauce and some Italian sausages. I had that yesterday the whole thing cost me like 700 calories and i skipped lunch. Just a suggestion :]

correction it cost me 775 cals 76 carbs 38 fat 42 protein

sounds yummy :x
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Both of you are wrong for that....lol....Pizza does sound good though. I can't, I'll eat the whole thing by myself.

Well you asked! :angry:

Fine 37 rice cakes then. :grumble:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    What's bad about that. I have one word for you Cheesecake:bigsmile: Then you will have knocked off 1100 calories in one setting.

Or you could plan a supper with a 9 oz T-bone, baked potatoe with butter and sour cream, salad with dressing, dinner roll and a glass of wine. Okay I'm making myself hungry, and I don't get to eat that much. I might get a bowl of vegetables for supper with a fruit chaser:cry: I was kind of a porker all day.
  • jbloggins
    Options
    I like 1% chocolate milk, it is high in protein and it hydrates so I feel full longer. Also you can pick it up anywhere and drink it on the go. Especially after working out and cheaper than protein shakes.
    Good Luck, keep it up.
  • WISHFULTHINKING
    WISHFULTHINKING Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    ID SAY PIZZA OR MCDONALDS OR ANYTHING GREESEY

HOW ABOUT A HEARTATTACK ON A BUN..HA

I WOULDNT TAKE MY ADVICEI M A BAD INFLUENCE:drinker:

SO TAKING MY ADVICE ABOUT NOT TAKING MY ADVICE WOULD BE GOOD ADVICE:glasses:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    What's bad about that. I have one word for you Cheesecake:bigsmile: Then you will have knocked off 1100 calories in one setting.

Or you could plan a supper with a 9 oz T-bone, baked potatoe with butter and sour cream, salad with dressing, dinner roll and a glass of wine. Okay I'm making myself hungry, and I don't get to eat that much. I might get a bowl of vegetables for supper with a fruit chaser:cry: I was kind of a porker all day.

:love: :love:

"A glass" - {{giggle}} :bigsmile:
  • rmarlow
    Options

MMMmmmm...T-Bone. Sounds great too. Maybe this being busy all day wasn't a bad thing at all.
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I have a dream of being very strict on my calories for a whole week....keep it right at 1200. Then on Saturday I'm gonna go out to Golden Corral for the all you can eat steak night.
  • nguill6
    nguill6 Posts: 133
    Options
    I would eat a relatively healthy dinner out. Everything at restaurants is LOADED with calories. Then have a beer and congratulate yourself for staying within your limit for the day :bigsmile:
  • rmarlow
    Options
    I would eat a relatively healthy dinner out. Everything at restaurants is LOADED with calories. Then have a beer and congratulate yourself for staying within your limit for the day :bigsmile:

Beer...I haven't had one of those in quite some time now.
  • swissdutchess
    Options
    nuts are always high in calories...
  • RunningSteph
    Options
    Drink some juice maybe? Or eat some pizza! :wink:
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    How about a juicy rib eye, a loaded baked potato, a big ol' salad with lots of creamy dressing, and a glass of wine to top it off. And how could we forget desert? Stop by DQ for a blizzard!

:devil:
  • kolbif
    kolbif Posts: 83
    Options
    I would agree with the nuts thing. I kinda have the same problem most days - I burn off quite a few calories and am no typically that hungry in the morning (although I do eat breakfast) and then have a ton of calories to spend at dinner. (that's when I like to eat big - don't know if it's good for me or not)

The "good" thing to do - eat a healthy dinner with meat, veggies, and a carb or something. The bad thing? Cheeseburger and TWO beers!! :laugh: :drinker:
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oooooh, or a cheesesteak with some greasy fries on the side....mmmmmmmm