Want to know why you need to eat the minimum cals??

Options
I'll be proof to you. 2006 I got pregnat, 5.2 weight 150. Not big, but i was content with myself. I got so sick from a condition i get when i am pregnant called HERS that i wasn't "allowed" to eat or drink anything (beside the occasional food i did keep down) Take a bite throw up, drive, walk across the room, didn't matter. I spent more time in the bathroom for 8 months i can't even remember it. November i caught a cold which turned worse cough, broke my water, and in labor 24 hours. When i went into the hospital i weighed 130 with a 5 pound baby and all the stuff that went with her. I had pneumonia and stayed there 4 days. when i left i weighed 120.
I like having my kids close (only 2) So the next year, had another. Started off at 140 went down to 120 and finally ended at 125.
I should have, but i chose not to watch my weight, or workout. Three years later i have gained 40 pounds, and i was eating what i wanted when i wanted because i was deprived for so long.

Now who wants to melt the pounds with me?? Just a simple story to remember not eating your calories will make you pay in the end.

Replies

• kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I lost a total of 70 pounds...not sure what my height weight was something like 230...it is soooo easy to gain..i gained 10 pounds back very easy..and you can gain without eating lots of junk! Loose the weight and DO NOT gain it back...it is sooo easy to do!
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    I'll be proof to you. 2006 I got pregnat, 5.2 weight 150. Not big, but i was content with myself. I got so sick from a condition i get when i am pregnant called HERS that i wasn't "allowed" to eat or drink anything (beside the occasional food i did keep down) Take a bite throw up, drive, walk across the room, didn't matter. I spent more time in the bathroom for 8 months i can't even remember it. November i caught a cold which turned worse cough, broke my water, and in labor 24 hours. When i went into the hospital i weighed 130 with a 5 pound baby and all the stuff that went with her. I had pneumonia and stayed there 4 days. when i left i weighed 120.
    I like having my kids close (only 2) So the next year, had another. Started off at 140 went down to 120 and finally ended at 125.
    I should have, but i chose not to watch my weight, or workout. Three years later i have gained 40 pounds, and i was eating what i wanted when i wanted because i was deprived for so long.

Now who wants to melt the pounds with me?? Just a simple story to remember not eating your calories will make you pay in the end.
    Wow Babes, you had it ruff! I was one of the lucky one that never even got morning sickness with either one of my pregnancies. So, I gained A LOT for my first one, my second I only gained 20lbs. I'm not where I want to be, as far as my weight goes. But, I weigh less than I did before I got pregnant with my second child, which I'm very happy about. But, I still have a lot more work left to do. You will LOVE this site, very supportive ppl with a lot of good tips.