Run/Walk a Mile for Caylee Anthony!

Options
Hey Everyone! I want to challenge everyone on MFP to a mile run/walk in honor of Caylee Anthony. Just one mile that needs to be completed by July 13th(next Wednesday). While you're running/walking keep Caylee in your thoughts. On facebook there is an event going around about leaving our porch lights on for her. I thought a 1 mile run/walk would be more appropriate for MFP. My thoughts are with you Caylee. Everyone that is interested or completes their 1 mile please leave a comment/prayer for her. Thanks! Dani

Let's walk/run a mile not only for Caylee but for EVERY child who has suffered at the hands of their parents. Before I posted this I should have thought of this. Thanks Danakinzer. I'm a survivor of every type of child abuse. I was found by DHS at age 7(along with my 5 siblings) We were malnourished and our hair was falling out, nothing but skin and bones, stealing food from a local convenience store to feed each other because we had no one else. Please run/walk a mile for EVERY child that has suffered. Once you have completed your mile, please let everyone know by leaving a comment/prayer for all the little angels that don't know any better, for all the little angels that were abused, suffered or died at the hands of their own parents.

God is with you all.

Replies

• CWRose
    CWRose Posts: 62
    Options
    I think that is an absolutely wonderful idea, I'm in!!! :)
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I agree, wonderful idea!
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    Her mom is Satan in the flesh. I cant believe someone who is suppost to take care of her would do this!
  • ashleighasbury
    Options
    definately doing it! poor baby!
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'll def do that !
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Awesome Idea! It will be done!
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • DanaKinzer
    DanaKinzer Posts: 72
    Options
    I won't run/walk a mile for Caylee. Sorry.

I will, however, walk a mile for every child that left this world early at the hands of their parents. There are many of them and many parents that are not convicted.
    I will, however, walk a mile for every abused child.
    I will walk a mile for every child that goes to bed hungry, not because Mom and Dad don't have the money, but simply because nobody thought to feed the little one.
    I will walk a mile for every single child that goes to bed and wakes up again not knowing that they are loved, wanted and needed.

While everybody else is focused on one lost child, I will be walking a mile for every lost child. I'll be walking a lot of miles.
  • kbeach08
    kbeach08 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!! That beautiful little Angel knows who loves her!! And the horrible woman (I can't even give her the label of Mother) who gave birth to her is not one of them!
  • dcerna62
    dcerna62 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I won't run/walk a mile for Caylee. Sorry.

I will, however, walk a mile for every child that left this world early at the hands of their parents. There are many of them and many parents that are not convicted.
    I will, however, walk a mile for every abused child.
    I will walk a mile for every child that goes to bed hungry, not because Mom and Dad don't have the money, but simply because nobody thought to feed the little one.
    I will walk a mile for every single child that goes to bed and wakes up again not knowing that they are loved, wanted and needed.

While everybody else is focused on one lost child, I will be walking a mile for every lost child. I'll be walking a lot of miles.

Thank You! I edited the message :-) Great Idea.
  • DanaKinzer
    DanaKinzer Posts: 72
    Options
    Thank You! I edited the message :-) Great Idea.

Thank you. :)
  • kaymayscool
    Options
    A great way to make a tribute to the innocent. I can't say much about this... it saddens me so much.
  • dcgonz
    dcgonz Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Ran three miles today. Having a little one myself I can't imagine how one can harm such little innocent angles. May God Bless all of those children out there who need love and attention and to bring someone into their lives to stop the abuse.
  • Aireyma
    Aireyma Posts: 55
    Options
    I will walk. proudly.
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I am in.
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Great idea...I am def in!!
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My four-year-old and I walked/jogged two miles today for Caylee and all the other little ones. I am soo blessed to have him and I never forget. Wishing all parents everywhere felt the same way.