Sims 3.....

Options
Neen
Neen Posts: 6
Who plays Sims 3? If so, what has been your funniest moment? What do you enjoy about it? :)

Replies

• Gilbrod
    Gilbrod Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get passed part 1. It was enough for me to worry about my sim always peeing himself.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    LOVE THE SIMS!!!!!! Haven't played in a while though. It's definitely a time commitment. My favorite part of playing this game is building houses and creating people. lol!!!
  • Coco187
    Coco187 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I play Sims 3. My favorite is growing the sim from birth to the older sim.
  • cjsgrimlin
    cjsgrimlin Posts: 246
    Options
    hardcore simmer here, i have everything that they came out with from sims 1 on (minus the stories and store items)
    I love just building houses, funniest was the first time i played sims 2 i got her pregnant and she had 6 babies right off the bat!!! I was like OMG this girl is nutz, and i've never had it happen again.
    Can't Wait Till PETS!!!!!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I've played the first couple sims and have been tempted to get the new one. It is one of those on my list if I see cheap, I'll get.
  • kiwicakes
    kiwicakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get passed part 1. It was enough for me to worry about my sim always peeing himself.
    Hahaha.

Umm, well yes I used to play a lot, not anymore though, I kinda wish I can play it standing up or something, nowadays I mostly play kinect games, its fun and burns extra calorie! two birds one stone.
  • Neen
    Neen Posts: 6
    Options
    Woohoo! So there are some fellow SimERs here! Woot! :)

I love Sims 3!!!

I put our family in the game... and some of our friends.....

The of course I made other people.... Right now I have a girl that is married to this guy but has two kids from someone else! ROFL! Soooo funny! The husband is always fighting with the other guy! Sometimes I just sit back and watch them and see what happens.... LOL Its kinda like TV! HA HA HA!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I play sims 3! I love designing the houses lol! Although I am having a real hard time cracking this game. The cheats are not working for me for some reason but nonetheless still having a great time!
  • jesshall281
    Options
    I am a massive sims 3 fan, i just love it, play it everyday if i can.

i love having loads of children and struggling to bring them all up then making them have loads of children too, so my family tree is huge!!

i suck at making houses, they always turn out boring!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I do. I am kind of upset that I can't manipulate other hosueholds like I use to in Sims 2!

I do love the new graphics and all the expansion packs (yes I have them all).

Oh.

What a dork, I just noticed I already replied to this thread... >_________>
  • jesshall281
    Options

What a dork, I just noticed I already replied to this thread... >_________>

LOL thats hilarious! when it comes to sims 3 i think its acceptable to be a dork. I'll go on the laptop while my partner is sleeping!
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I cant play the game, because Im not good with the whole maintence and sending them to work/school, feeding them, etc. My girl plays it. Whenever something happens in the game to the characters shes made of herself and me, I always (jokingly) act as though it actuallly happened to me. So when I died repairing the oven, I asked her if she wanted me to really die. She said yes lol