TaeBo

Options
I'd love to get back into Tae Bo. It's been a while since I worked out. Is there a particular DVD you would recommend?

Replies

• asjt678
    asjt678 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I used to love Tae Bo as well. I had great results with it. Honestly, I have bought so many videos recently trying to get that feeling again but nothing is the same as the original videos I used. I loved the original Tae Bo Live VHS tapes. Mine finally broke a couple of years ago and I have been looking for the Basics Live recording since. There are some Live videos on You Tube, I know they have the Advanced recording, but its not "the one" I adore. I like the 30 minutes Basic Live video but I can't find it. :( However, I think you should try the Advanced Live, not the Boot Camp, on You Tube. Its fun. The chemistry between Billy and the cast is amazing. The music is great as well. I do this one from time to time. My only complaint about it is the length because I don't always have more than 30 minutes to commit to working out. I detest the Tae Bo Amped. I am also not a fan of the Boot Camp because he uses the Billy Bands which are hard to find or mimic with regular resistance bands. Stick to the original videos. They are the best and you can find them on You Tube for free. If you don't have a Smart TV and need DVDs try Les Mills Combat. I just started it this week and I like it. I have heard great things about Chalean's Turbo Jam but I have never tried.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    I swear 'double time' was just them speeding up the tape and adding lights to make it go faster.
  • SCP0914
    SCP0914 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I also love Billy! He has so many DVDs though, I was unsure where to start. I'll definitely check these out!