anyone has same weight loss goals?

Options
hey everyone! im new here and I would like to get to know some people who have the same weight loss goals as me. I am currently 135 and my height is 5"1 I am wanting to loose 20 pounds and be around 115

Replies

• yvonne400cc
    yvonne400cc Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im 5"5 180lbs and want to lose 30 lbs++++ , but need motivation and friends on here
  • neashajr041314
    neashajr041314 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im 164lbs and wanting to lose atleast 30lbs to get back to my pre-baby weight.. Friends and motivation is HIGHLY accepted...
  • mrsbarnett83
    mrsbarnett83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've lost 5 stone so far and wanting lose another 1st 9 to reach my initial goal!!
  • furyal
    furyal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need friends and motivation as well guys! I think if we motivate each other and stick to a plan we can achieve our goals.
  • ElleiraMFP
    ElleiraMFP Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Another shorter lady here looking to reach 115 this cut cycle. Always seeking friends for motivation! OP sending you a request :)
  • amymb3469
    amymb3469 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there! 5'4. looking to lose about 10 pounds and get fit. Always looking for friends for motivation!
  • NovaDuck
    NovaDuck Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey! 5'3 here, looking to get to 115lb (currently 140, started at 180). Friends for support and motivation are always welcome. :):)
  • umiquet
    umiquet Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am 4' 10" and looking to lose a good 50-60lbs! Feel free to add, good luck everyone!
  • yeastbeastfromthemiddleeast
    yeastbeastfromthemiddleeast Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hey! I just joined last week, 5'6" and currently at 132 lbs with a goal weight of 120. Since it's winter soon, I can't really exercise outside so am working on my diet. I'm on everyday and would love to chat!