Starting over!!!

Options

Replies

• Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I lost nearly 80 lbs on here a couple years ago, but had to stop exercising due to some medical issues. Of course once the exercising stopped, everything else went out the window and I gained about 35lbs back again. I'm back now and trying to get myself back on track. again. I've lost the 35lbs (again) and am hoping to lose a WHOLE lot more. I'm hovering between 264 and 275 right now (yay water weight) but I'm hoping to get down to 160. A day at a time!
  • MsFlabULess
    MsFlabULess Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad more and more of ya'll are responding! It seems like everyone is well on their way to reaching their goals! I lost another 1/2 a pound according to my scale today. I'm like an obsessive weigher haha I know it's terrible but it helps me know that I'm still going in the right direction. I can't wait to be able to post before and after pictures! I have some befores but don't plan on taking any durings until I'm to the half way mark.
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I have a fitbit also and I love it!!!
  • jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request. I have a fitbit also and I love it!!!

Add me to fitbit :)

https://www.fitbit.com/user/366CVX
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Bump
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Bump
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    It's a journey but it will be well worth it. Starting over myself so I know how you feel. Feel free to add me. Matt
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Sending you a request now!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Bumping for more friends
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Bumping for more friends
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    More than happy to be added to provide some motivation if you wish.
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Sending you a request now! :)
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    A lot of us are "here again". It kills me when I look back and see what progress I had made just to have let it slip away.......I even created a new profile because of it. Feel free to add me. The more support we all have the better!
  • pbellamy
    pbellamy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added. I am a single mom of a new baby that I just had in January and I am ready to drop this baby weight.
  • zombiegirl123
    zombiegirl123 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You got this! It's not going to be easy but it should be a rewarding journey along the way. Learning from each other and motivation from those in similar situations should help jump start you on your way.

I too am "starting over" in a sense. I had dropped about 30 pounds a couple of years ago and then my mom got sick and passed away. Those lost pounds found their way back home. I don't feel like I did much differently in that time but stress can be quite the beast.

SW=290
    CW=? (going to weigh and measure this week)
    GW=199...for now (I can't remember the last time I was under 200 so that's my starting goal)
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Yes I totally agree I had lost 30 lbs and then fell off the wagon! Sending you a request now!
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Pbellamy Ill send you a request. Zombie I lost 30 lbs. too and regained it after falling off the wagon when I had to leave for a fire assignment for work for 3 weeks and it just slowly crept back on. I'll send you a request too.
  • April4th
    April4th Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm starting over too. About 3 years ago I lost 20-25 lbs. (nowhere near my goal though I was happy with even that much). But then I promptly put almost all of it back on. In April I finally bought myself a scale to see where I was at again (clocking in at 205 lbs.) and decided it was time to re-dedicate myself to eating better and working out. Since then I've lost 11 lbs. I didn't actually start logging my food and exercise in MFP again until about a week ago so it doesn't reflect my high weight.

All in all, I'm pleased with my progress and hope that I can continue to be motivated. It's nice to come here and see others working on motivation too.
  • MsFlabULess
    Options
    Awesome job getting back to it! I'm going to send you a friend request.
  • umiquet
    umiquet Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am starting over as well! I have always been on the chunky side but after moving in with my bf (he's a chef) I gained another 30LBS!!! UGH! I am at the heaviest I have every been and I hate it! Another huge problem I have is I am an emotional eater, so with a rocky relationship and stressful work I have gone off the deep end with my weight! After all of this back and forth I am finally ready to buckle down and start this weight loss journey! Thankfully we have such an awesome group of people on here to help motivate one another! Feel free to add me!