What can you wear now?

Options

Replies

• ianwilson67
    ianwilson67 Posts: 23 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    i've only been dieting 6 weeks and can now wear the jeans my daughter bought me in 2012! down to a 38 waist from 42/44, still a long way to go beore i can fit in my wedding suit though, i was a 32 waist then.
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Second small NSV, my upper trapezoids are emerging! I used to have a pretty decent upper body in terms of muscle composition. Probably because I spent my childhood climbing and hanging from trees. My upper body is the last to gain, and first to lose, so this little glimmer of my former self is really motivating. Congrats to me and to everyone else on their victories! This littlest things can sometimes give the biggest morale boost. :)

EDIT- Oops, wrong thread! Sorry, but congrats to everyone nonetheless.
  • X_Sooner
    X_Sooner Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Just swim trunks at the beach.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    A snuggie
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I'm not to the point yet that I feel comfortable wearing a bikini but I'm happy I can wear high waisted jeans and actually make them look good now! Also, probably crop tops with the high waisted pants :smile:
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    And here it is! My first bikini since age 14.

vbxybd7ql50d.jpg

You look fantastic! Good job.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    tomteboda wrote: »
    And here it is! My first bikini since age 14.

vbxybd7ql50d.jpg

You look amazing! Way to rock the bikini!
  • kronin23
    kronin23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I wear mostly black..
  • RainaProske
    RainaProske Posts: 636 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Waaaalllll, I am old enough to be grandma to many of you, but . . . .

Around the house and about town, I wear jeans (black or blue) with long sleeved shirts, mainly very thin turtlenecks of solid bright colors, black, or white. Attending synagogue, I wear suits -- several nice suit jackets with dress pants.

No more heels for me: I have some pairs of great flats. I rarely wear "speed shoes" but I have one pair. I have one pair of calf-high boots, rarely worn, but they are great.

Oh, forgot. I wear size 6 and 8 pants and medium tops.
  • wrharvill
    wrharvill Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I took a chance and tried on a size 8 dress yesterday and it FIT perfectly.... so I bought it :smiley:
  • stephenearllucas
    stephenearllucas Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Got two new pair of Levi's 501 shrink to fit jeans for the first time in a lot of years. AND, they seem to be a bit big, so I'll wait a few more weeks and get a couple more pair in the next size smaller.
  • damiansinc
    damiansinc Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Had to rebuild my wardrobe. Also learning the joy of finding a good tailor.
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Skinny belts!! LOVE them! They look the way that they are supposed to now. Lol

Fitted workout shirts instead of tshirts. Baggy shirts just don't look right on me any longer.
  • Taylorgo90
    Taylorgo90 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    jeans and tshirts my favorite anyday :) little black dress for special :)
  • nickisa28
    nickisa28 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty boring and have always stuck to my 'signature look' I suppose. Tight tee and skinny jeans. Had to give up both when I gained weight which I hated. I picked clothes that hid my tummy and big boobs. I'm over the moon I can wear what I feel comfortable in again!