puffy eyes

Options
So I just had my picture taken for a new ID card and under my eyes looks really puffy. What can I do to decrease this? It looks horrible and only noticeable in pictures.

Replies

• gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    get more sleep!
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    So I just had my picture taken for a new ID card and under my eyes looks really puffy. What can I do to decrease this? It looks horrible and only noticeable in pictures.

"They" ... say that drinking lots of water makes your eyes puffy... so "they" say to not drink tons of water before bed that way you dont' wake up with puffy eyes. Don't know how true it is.

I would purchase a really good concelear. That is my best advice.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    cool cucumber slices (they feel good too). I have heard some people use hemerhoid cream but I just can't bring myself to try it.
  • f57095
    f57095 Posts: 1
    Options
    I was watching Housewives of OC and the make up artist was putting Preperation H under her eye (they were puffy from crying). Seems weird but it worked. Maybe for picture day but not something i would do all the time
  • KatieMiaX
    KatieMiaX Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    put foundation on under your eyes and blend into your cheeks..
  • rg4u
    rg4u Posts: 20
    Options
    You could be retaining fluid in your face. Try drinking more water to flush it out.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Mine are a little puffy in the mornings. On the days I have to jump out of bed and run out the door I use frozen spoons. Just rub (not with pressure) them against the worst spots until the spoon warms up.