Blender help

Options
2»

Replies

• Rini_s
    Rini_s Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have a Vitamix. Cleaning isn't that bad, actually. I rinse out, put some soap and hot water inside, blend for about 20-30 seconds, rinse and dry.
  • Puravidablonde
    Puravidablonde Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Just bought a blendtec for super cheap. Now have to wait for it to come in the mail!
  • BigTandthesquatters
    BigTandthesquatters Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I like my ninja.
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I think part of the price discrepancy between ninja and vitamix is that vitamix are all made in the US (factory in Ohio or something)?

When I worked retail, no one ever returned a vitamix. I saw lots of ninjas brought back
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Don't want to hijack, but I feel like it's a relevant follow up question...there are many different models of Vitamixes and BlendTecs...which are the better ones to get, or does it matter?
  • Puravidablonde
    Options
    I think that really just depends on you and what you will use it for.

From my research, it appears almost all the blendtecs and vitamix machines get good reviews.
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Don't want to hijack, but I feel like it's a relevant follow up question...there are many different models of Vitamixes and BlendTecs...which are the better ones to get, or does it matter?

I know all vitamixes use the same motor. The main difference is how high the profile of the pitcher is and a few different settings on the control panel. And color maybe
  • Puravidablonde
    Options
    bethannien wrote: »

I know all vitamixes use the same motor. The main difference is how high the profile of the pitcher is and a few different settings on the control panel. And color maybe

I love the red ones!