Can I play, too?

Options
Marig0ld
Marig0ld Posts: 671 Member
Hi everyone! I just signed up for MFP to see how it compares to Weight Watchers Online. I found myself coming here a lot to find out nutritional content of foods, since WW doesn't have a very large selection of foods to search from. So I kept on having to come here or somewhere else to put it into the WW system so it would calculate the Points values...so frustrating! And since this is free, I figured I'd give it a shot!

I'd like to lose about 30 pounds, maybe more. Just taking it one day at a time. I'm a 25 year old female who is eager to break out of the yoyo diet cycle. I work full time and go to school for my master's degree part time, so needless to say I am a very busy woman! You can read more on my profile. Please feel free to friend, comment, whatever. I'm having a lot of fun on these forums already and learning a lot. It's good to be here, best of luck to all!

Marig0ld (yes, that's my favorite flower. I had to use a zero for the "o" since the "normal" way to spell it was taken)!

Replies

• aly1221
    aly1221 Posts: 55
    Options
    haha love the topic line!
    i'll add you! always great to have more support, and yeah this place pretty much has a ton of answers and even answers for things you didn't think to ask yet! plus..you can always ask anything and get answers from people
    good luck! :)
  • amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    I came from WW too and like this site much better...plus it's free...which is a bonus!!
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and converted from WW after the same experience. Feel free to add me!

Welcome!:drinker:
  • delmore1
    delmore1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Feel free to add me as a friend. I love this site and everyone is friendly and supportive. Good luck!