Anyone from Ohio?

Options
mikenell1987
mikenell1987 Posts: 3 Member
Looking to meet people from Ohio. Preferably the Ashland/Wooster area.

Replies

• MaxT370
    MaxT370 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm in Ohio, not near Ashland/Wooster though. Columbus.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Toledo
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    <==Thinking very hard about going back to Ohio
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    No
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    No

Is it the thin beard?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »
    No

Is it the thin beard?

GET BACK TO ALABAMA
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Cincinnati Ohio. The only part of Ohio that really matters...
  • dozenmonkeyz
    dozenmonkeyz Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    NEO born and raised.
  • Tretop76
    Tretop76 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    CincyNeid wrote: »

I miss Skyline conies, shopping at Kroger, eating ice cream at Graeters, Kings Island with the kids, LaRosa's pizza and garlic bread, going downtown and getting lost in the crowd at Fountain Square, 700 WLW, The Reds playing and driving around that sharp curve to see the stadium, oh and the fireworks!!!! I'm not from there but my husband is and he made me love Cincy!
  • Fancyedit
    Fancyedit Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Cincinnati here too ❤️
  • EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Columbus here. Go bucks!
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Go Tribe!
  • CincyNeid
    Options
    AuntFreesa wrote: »

I miss Skyline conies, shopping at Kroger, eating ice cream at Graeters, Kings Island with the kids, LaRosa's pizza and garlic bread, going downtown and getting lost in the crowd at Fountain Square, 700 WLW, The Reds playing and driving around that sharp curve to see the stadium, oh and the fireworks!!!! I'm not from there but my husband is and he made me love Cincy!

You should follow me on Instagram. I'm always posting shots from around the city.

It's funny you mention Kings Island. That's what actually prompted my weight loss. My wife any I went to ride the Diamondback Hyper Coaster and I was too large to fit on it. So I started losing weight, working out, and watching my caloric intake and lost roughly 109 pounds from June of 2014 through June of 2015.

lj77lytgsfmk.jpeg
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

Moved away from cincy, 3 years ago, after living there 22 years, definitely miss these things. Though I make Cincinnati style chili on a semi-regular basis for conies and chili.

And there is no decent amusement park around here and absolutely nothing like "The beast"
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    My husband is from Ohio. Dayton/Cincinnati/Wilmington. He could not wait to get the heck out of there, and hasn't looked back since he left for college at Wash U in St Louis. We live in Colorado and it's hard to get him back there. But, I adore my in laws, so trips to Wilmington are super awesome for me :)

But Ohio is way too gray and overcast for me. Blah.
  • Tretop76
    Options

You should follow me on Instagram. I'm always posting shots from around the city.

It's funny you mention Kings Island. That's what actually prompted my weight loss. My wife any I went to ride the Diamondback Hyper Coaster and I was too large to fit on it. So I started losing weight, working out, and watching my caloric intake and lost roughly 109 pounds from June of 2014 through June of 2015.

lj77lytgsfmk.jpeg

Amazing! Great job! When we left the Queen City they were just unveiling the Diamond Back. I'll look you up on Insta :smile:
  • Tretop76
    Options

Moved away from cincy, 3 years ago, after living there 22 years, definitely miss these things. Though I make Cincinnati style chili on a semi-regular basis for conies and chili.

And there is no decent amusement park around here and absolutely nothing like "The beast"

Hahahahha so true! Nothing compares to the Beast. Dollywood has tried to compare but well, it doesn't. We get our fix too with the chili. Luckily they sell Skyline in our local store, I think I'm the only one who buys it at 4.00/can.
  • 1shedev
    1shedev Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Cleveland here.
  • CincyNeid
    Options
    1shedev wrote: »
    Cleveland here.

Monday Rhinegeist brewery is opening up in C-Land.... it's good stuff.
  • CincyNeid
    Options
    Shana67 wrote: »
    My husband is from Ohio. Dayton/Cincinnati/Wilmington. He could not wait to get the heck out of there, and hasn't looked back since he left for college at Wash U in St Louis. We live in Colorado and it's hard to get him back there. But, I adore my in laws, so trips to Wilmington are super awesome for me :)

But Ohio is way too gray and overcast for me. Blah.

Dayton is the Armpit of Ohio. #justsaying