What is your reward?

Options
Do you have a reward planned for yourself when you reach your goals?
For me, there is a hand-tooled belt with conchas and latigo lacing that is hand made. It is beautiful but costs nearly eighty bucks! No way I can justify that! So, when I reach my goal, I am going to buy that belt (you know cowboy's and their trophy belts!) as a reward....best of all, It'll be in the size I want to be...won't be able to wear it if I put weight back on!
What are you going to do for yourself?
Cowboy

Replies

• Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    For me, there is a hand-tooled belt with conchas and latigo lacing that is hand made. It is beautiful but costs nearly eighty bucks! No way I can justify that! So, when I reach my goal, I am going to buy that belt (you know cowboy's and their trophy belts!) as a reward....best of all, It'll be in the size I want to be...won't be able to wear it if I put weight back on!
    Cowboy
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    That is a great reward! Non-food and it makes you keep yourself in shape. I actually rarely reward myself with stuff...for me, the reward comes with the decreased measurements of body fat and increased inches in my biceps. I also really like to increase my big lifts. I think my reward is talking about it to my lifting friends hehe :happy: I have also bought new pants when my old ones got too big, and new shirts when the armholes got too small:embarassed:
  • Cowboy
    Options
    You Rock Songbyrdsweet! You have the most discipline and motivation of anyone I think I've ever encountered.
    Cowboy
  • NurseBarb
    NurseBarb Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    pokerstar and I are going to meet somehwere (she lives in Jersey, I'm in Illinois) and go on a BIG shopping spree!

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • throughHisstrength
    Options
    I'm going to buy some new clothes that are cute. My sister teases me because all I wear are mens Wranglers and long sleeve T shirts, button down western shirts(for dress up), and T shirts in the summer. I always have and she really wants to get me some girlie clothes. If I lose enough I really want to get a new saddle and I think that will be a really good incentive to keep it off. If I gain it all back then I won't be able to use it and that's a ton of money to blow. I think that it's good to have a reward because it is such hard work to lose weight. Thanks for reminding me of my saddle I'm gonna go look at the picture. lol!!:tongue:
  • aphall01
    Options
    Rewards are definitely great to work towards! We have a Purdue Ironman Challenge at school, in which you have three weeks to complete and entire Ironman...118 miles biking, 2.4 miles swimming, and an entire marathon. Because it's so rigorous and hard on your feet, as well as the chlorine destroying toe polish, my roommates and I rewarded ourselves with pedicures for completing it!
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    I'm definitely getting plastic surgery....the doctor suggested losing the weight before the procedure. So, I'm putting my money in the cookie jar I'm not using for the cookies anymore.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    New clothes a lot of them .....skinny ones!

dd
  • lifesaver
    Options
    new pants!!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    this might sound a little weird but i'm getting my belly button pierced if i make my goal! (oops, i guess i mean WHEN i make my goal) when i was in high school, i always wanted to get it done. and then i had some health problems when i turned 18 and could have gotten it done. since then i haven't been proud of my stomach and wanted to show it off. i'm hoping to get back to the place where i'm excited about looking at my belly again!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    My reward is to not have to go shopping - have tons of jeans that are too small.

I have a reward if I do a month long challenge - this month it is putting the fork down between bites - it's damn hard! - last month was having half the plate be veggies (for lunch and/or dinner). I get a book I want each month.

Getting stronger and smaller is it's own reward as well.
  • julierose
    julierose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My main reward will be fitting into my clothes again. I'm also going to buy jeans at a store that I probably can't afford, but feel I will deserve! I can't wait!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Cowboy

Nice!!!

I am going to get a cover up on my tattoo on my back. It will be a large back piece and when I maintain my goal weight, I am going to get a boob job.
  • babyhippo
    Options
    a couple new swimsuits. I refuse to be the beached whale at our pool this year. I WILL NOT have legs that overlap, therefore I will no longer be needing little flappy skirt things on the bottom. My goal is to be more like......a baywatch babe! (Okay maybe not a baywatch babe....I'd have to have implants done....and I'm not going there
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I'm getting new perky big boobs. It will be the only "big" thing about me! :laugh:
  • kat1000000
    kat1000000 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Husband promised me a trike! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I will have 2 rewards: a new wardrobe and getting pregnant with our 4th child. (of course, I may not be able to fit in the new clothes for long if I get pregnant.)

anyway, we really would like to have a 4th child, but I MUST lose weight first. I was significantly overweight to begin with during my third pregnancy, which made it very difficult. The tricky thing is that since our other 3 children are VERY close in age, I don't want the 4th to be years and years younger. I would like to be able to get pregnant some time within the next year.
  • Cowboy
    Options
    I love them all...did you notice that we are all focused on stuff we love and want to do when we get there and NOT food? Good job everyone!
    Cowboy
  • Cowboy
    Options
    Hey ICandoit! What is your tattoo going to be?
    Cowboy
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Let's seeee......

Clothes, clothes, clothes!!
    I have no clothes for Spring or Summer... none at all!
    The clothes from last year were a few sizes too big so I gave them to my mom.
    But the biggest reward will be when we begin trying for our third child:heart:

~Joanna:flowerforyou: