Please add me to stay motivated

Options
I'm turning 50 in a few days. I have about 30-40 lbs to go.
Please help me stay motivated. I'll return the favor!
I love new friends.

Replies

• tanico620
    tanico620 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Stay strong my friend. We can motivate each other
  • lancelyell
    lancelyell Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Reaching out for a support system is often the difference between success and failure. Way to be brave and reach out for support! Feel free to add me if you want. You can do this!
  • misfit165
    misfit165 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me, need the motivation !
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Yes U got this!!!! Listen once ya come up with a realistic game plan that u can do long term (Not starving urself I mean lol) U'll start to adapt a new life style & then it becomes 2nd nature ...
  • OldHound
    OldHound Posts: 17 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hi!
    I would like to add you, as I need help with motivation myself, but I don't know how. I don't see any "add" button, am I missing something?

OK, I found out how to do it... but an "Add" button would sure be nice... :)
  • Fit4Life_62
    Fit4Life_62 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey WenChriste... have 40 to go for my long-term goal as well to get back to my ideal weight of 210 lbs. I'm new here to MFP, in my 1st week and my short term goal is to get to 240 lbs. I'm currently at 250, after starting off at 258 several weeks ago. I'll be sending over a friend request.
  • cmtristani
    cmtristani Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I turned 50 in March. At the end of the day it's just a number, you'll still feel as young as you want to! Doesn't change your passion, drive, or commitment to your goals
  • Fit4Life_62
    Fit4Life_62 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    cmtristani wrote: »
    I turned 50 in March. At the end of the day it's just a number, you'll still feel as young as you want to! Doesn't change your passion, drive, or commitment to your goals

cmtristani... Well said! Just turned 54 in July and like you say, it's nothing but a number.
  • FatGoddessBecky
    FatGoddessBecky Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!!
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • silvia32444
    silvia32444 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me. I also need to lose like you.
  • Cincypsych
    Cincypsych Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    everyone can add me, I need all the help I can get. Turning 50 in April and don't want to spend the next 50 years with this diet/non-diet cycle.