You'll love this one

Options
TonyMo25
TonyMo25 Posts: 31 Member
How many of you get annoyed with weight/machine hoggers at the gym?

Replies

• meredithgir199
    meredithgir199 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Guilty, especially the women who get on a machine then sit there and text a whole convo without using it. I'm actually quiet shy otherwise, I'd ask them to move.
  • thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I changed to a 24 hour gym and go at 10 PM....its like my own personal gym!
  • hobbeskastiel
    hobbeskastiel Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    What do you consider machine hogging. Because if you're doing sets you have 60 second intervals in between. If it's a machine some people don't mind switching out in between. Don't like switching on on bench though.
  • futureicon
    futureicon Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have endless gym gripes.. Like when you walk up to a piece of equipment and some dude, who's in the middle of a set across the room says "hey, I'm using that". Or the guy that picks up a set of dumbells and does a set of curls right in front of the rack instead of taking a few steps back, like nobody else needs access. Or my ultimate favorite, the person who uses the solitary drinking fountain to fill up their gallon water jug while a line piles up behind them. People are just generally selfish round these parts..
  • TonyMo25
    Options
    Guilty, especially the women who get on a machine then sit there and text a whole convo without using it. I'm actually quiet shy otherwise, I'd ask them to move.

I see that all the time ugh so annoying.
  • TonyMo25
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »
    I have endless gym gripes.. Like when you walk up to a piece of equipment and some dude, who's in the middle of a set across the room says "hey, I'm using that". Or the guy that picks up a set of dumbells and does a set of curls right in front of the rack instead of taking a few steps back, like nobody else needs access. Or my ultimate favorite, the person who uses the solitary drinking fountain to fill up their gallon water jug while a line piles up behind them. People are just generally selfish round these parts..

Man, looks like we share some common gripes
  • TonyMo25
    Options
    I changed to a 24 hour gym and go at 10 PM....its like my own personal gym!

Well, glad you can go at that time. I wake up at 4am for work so that time wouldn't work for me. But at least you found a solution