Need to hear about 2 month success stories

Options
I gave birth to my baby boy in October 15, and weighed 148 pounds when discharged from the hospital. I lost weight steadily for 6 months after that and have now been stuck at 133 lbs for past 4 months. My goal weight is 112 lbs, (I was 115 lbs when I conceived) and need to reach it in 2 months when my son turns 1. We are planning a Caribbean vacation and I need to look fabulous. :smiley:
I plan to do Jillian Michaels NMTZ. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also is it possible?
Please share your 2 month success stories to keep me motivated. Thanks!

Replies

• Cohalligan
    Cohalligan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't want to be a bearer of bad news, but it is highly unlikely that you will lose 21lbs in 2 months at the end of your weight loss journey. It would be better to just focus on losing 0.5lb-1lb/ week over the next two months - yes only 4-9lbs and continuing your weight loss when you return from your vacation.

A modest goal would probably be more attainable, and then you don't face the disappointment of not reaching it.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I would have to say the same. I only had 10-12lbs to lose and it took me 3 months. I like Jillian Michaels, but also adding in some weight training will help reshape what you have. With lifting every other day and HIIT cardio in between, I didn't ever really start to see any big changes until 8 weeks.
  • caslpierce
    caslpierce Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im a month in and have lost about 10 pounds. I feel great! Lots of cardio and strength training. My diary is open if you'd like to look.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    caslpierce wrote: »
    Im a month in and have lost about 10 pounds. I feel great! Lots of cardio and strength training. My diary is open if you'd like to look.

Your diary is not open.
  • caslpierce
    caslpierce Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    caslpierce wrote: »

Your diary is not open.

Oops, i had it set to friends. It is now
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!