Healthy Life for Expecting Father

snodgrass71
snodgrass71 Posts: 2
edited 11:35AM in Introduce Yourself
Hello,
I have always struggled to stay in or get into the shape I wanted. I have had my highs and lows. Now I am expecting my first child in two months and I really want to live a healthy life style and be healthy myself. My father died when I was 15 from heart trouble. I buried my mother a week ago. She died of cancer which can happen to anyone, but it was a cancer that you're 4 times more likely to get if you're overweight. Now, at age 30 I really want to be a fit and healthy parent. My mom was an awesome person, but she had her flaws like everyone else. I need to honor my mother by not making the same mistakes she made.

I like typing in my food and exercise for the day. It motivates me to swim, bike, run, or gym. And motivates me to avoid high calorie, unhealthy foods.

That's me.

Replies

• BohemianDestiny
    BohemianDestiny Posts: 47 Member
    Welcome to the family. ^^ We're all here for each other, to motivate each other and care about one another. You're going to love it here.

And congrats on expecting a baby! That's so exciting. :)

Peace,
    Rose
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Congratulations on making the decision to live a healthier life. You definitely have a great reason to be motivated. Wishing you all the best with your new little one and your new healthier lifestyle.
This discussion has been closed.