Here I am again lol

Options
Hey y'all I'm Nicole I'm from Denver CO! I have recently lost 120 lbs on weight watchers, however, since hitting goal it has been harder to log and write down everything I put in my mouth. I've gained 5LBS back (I know it doesn't sound too bad) but I am terrified of going back to my old self! I know I am a new and better me I just need some motivation to stay on the right track! Thanks guys!!! :)

Replies

• kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!That's incredible u lost that much ...Nice!!!! But just think back u would have done anything 2 get where ur @ right now ....& Ya obviously didn't just do that over night! ...So ur doing Great!!! (& I thought I was cool 4 losing 6 lbs ...keep that one to myself)
  • proudmommy1417
    proudmommy1417 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @kwph thank you so much your so right!! 6 pounds is amazing plus you look great! I'm sure it's all muscle! Sometimes I need a pick me up to get back on track!
  • kwph
    Options
    Well I gotta be honest Ur my inspiration with ur story ... (Besides mine was just good lighting) But Thank U ...Ur Awesome
  • proudmommy1417
    proudmommy1417 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    @kwph you just made my day thank u so much! ;)
  • AlphaEastCoaster
    AlphaEastCoaster Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    WTG @proudmommy1417 ! That's an amazing weight loss story. I know what you mean about going back to the "old you" , that's exactly why I joined the site.
  • kwph
    Options
    U R Very welcome!! :)