In need of motivated friends!

Options
Hi everyone, this is my second time around. I am a college student so my big issue is keeping good habits while juggling school. Would really like to make friends who will hold me accountable and motivate me to keep moving (I will gladly do the same! XD) I am trying to lose 10% of my body fat by this time next year, is there anyone who would like to join in on this journey for a healthier self? ♡

Replies

• BrandonMaria77
    BrandonMaria77 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to be of support while you strive to reach your goals. I'm going to Mexico in March and wanting some great results by then!!
  • Kkourt_Love
    Kkourt_Love Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in on the journey :)
  • vladamisa
    vladamisa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I need motivated friends as well this is my second time around as well... got down where I wanted to be and surgery and other factors led me to 180 >< getting back on track now
  • jonellaustin2016
    jonellaustin2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Can add me please
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • doglover1551
    doglover1551 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 15 pounds before I graduate in December. I would love to keep each other accountable. Feel free to add me!
  • chudson195
    chudson195 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i dont know if this is allowed here, but when i started the 21 day fix and shakeology, i was added to an accountability group that really helped keep me on track. i got awesome results in the 21 days...im still doing it and the pounds keep coming off...i have made new friends that are so encouraging and in the same boat i am in. no one ever judges and it just feels like "home"
  • sunny_girl_tls
    sunny_girl_tls Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Id love to support you! Ill send you a friend request.
  • ganival
    ganival Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I would love to get in with a supportive group, I'm trying to lose 25 lbs but most of all change my eating habits and consistently make better choices. I work full time at a desk job so need to really watch what I eat! Feel free to add me, my food diary is open.
  • sgirl115
    sgirl115 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ladies! ❤❤❤
  • la_chiquita05
    la_chiquita05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, this is my second time around. I am a college student so my big issue is keeping good habits while juggling school. Would really like to make friends who will hold me accountable and motivate me to keep moving (I will gladly do the same! XD) I am trying to lose 10% of my body fat by this time next year, is there anyone who would like to join in on this journey for a healthier self? ♡

• la_chiquita05
    la_chiquita05 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oops wanted to reply but accidently re-posted Diana's post. Anyways as Diana I'm also juggling school along with work and baby and a recent divorce. Just need motivation to stay on track and turn it around smile: my goal is 30lb by the end of the year!
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Also in college and lost just over 50 lbs so far! Feel free to add me!
  • kad254
    kad254 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm recently out of college, and in grad school along with work, so I'm coming from the same place. I am aiming to lose about 15 more pounds. Feel free to add me for support!
  • bguan05
    bguan05 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a new member here and my goal is to lose 25 lbs by next April! Feel free to add me on here
  • SlowSteadyProgress
    Options
    Feel free to add me too....also my second go around with MFP and the motivation is always nice :)
  • cljbaby2015
    cljbaby2015 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

I would love to join in. That's my problem. Everyone around me is on other things instead of health at the moment. So I will gladly motivate you , and please motivate me.
  • lokenica
    lokenica Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm with you guys !! Can we keep this spot to check in?? I have 30 to go. I feel terrible when I fall off for a day or two. How do you get bk on track? What's your first meal of the day?
  • Haught2015
    Haught2015 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I went to college definitely know what it is like.
  • sophiepeckham
    sophiepeckham Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me and anyone else who would like friends. This is about my fourth (and final time) on MFP. All the people I started with have disappeared!!! Have 24kg to go and am determined to do it this time!!!