Determined to wear a bikini on my honeymoon!!

Options
Hi everybody!

Allow me to introduce myself- my name is Kelli. I have 2 children, ages 4 and 7 months. I am marrying the love of my life in September and we will be honeymooning in the Bahamas. I'm DETERMINED to wear the bikini I bought and not my tankini, My biggest insecurity is my stomach, as it is dimpled and poochy after 2 pregnancies. I'm currently on day 4 of the 30 day shred and hoping it gives me some results!!

Replies

• madnorth
    madnorth Posts: 7
    Options
    I know how you feel about your stomach, mine is similar. I call it my deflated balloon as its all wrinkly with stretch marks. I'm totally behind you with wanting to wear that bikini, Im aiming to be back in one for my next holiday too.
  • kellzyeah
    kellzyeah Posts: 17
    Options
    I thought I lucked out on the stretch marks, but the deflated balloon thing is almost worse! We can do it though :) When is your holiday?
  • danibee79
    danibee79 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey Kelly! My aim is to be in a bikini for my honeymoon too (but Im not getting married til 2013!) You'll do great on here. It's so supportive. Add me if ud like another bride to be to help u along.

Chat soon :happy:
  • ckncj
    ckncj Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!

Allow me to introduce myself- my name is Kelli. I have 2 children, ages 4 and 7 months. I am marrying the love of my life in September and we will be honeymooning in the Bahamas. I'm DETERMINED to wear the bikini I bought and not my tankini, My biggest insecurity is my stomach, as it is dimpled and poochy after 2 pregnancies. I'm currently on day 4 of the 30 day shred and hoping it gives me some results!!

I'm on Level 2 of the 30DS and I love it. Level 2 is such a kick in the pants compared to Level 1, but I just keep thinking about the end results! Good luck on your journey!
  • kellzyeah
    kellzyeah Posts: 17
    Options
    Thank you! I am amazed at how much stronger I feel after only 5 days. The first day I tried I thought I was going to die. Like you said, I just keep thinking of the end result and it keeps me going.
  • BigAL456
    BigAL456 Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm currently doing Rev Abs DVD and I'm getting amazing results!
  • madnorth
    madnorth Posts: 7
    Options
    I thought I lucked out on the stretch marks, but the deflated balloon thing is almost worse! We can do it though :) When is your holiday?

End of May next year - think I may have to get bio oil or something as well though!