Need motivation

I need motivation don't get help at home.
I have lots of goals but just can't reach them
Help needed asp

Replies

• DayOneVB
    DayOneVB Posts: 40 Member
    You can do this! It's a struggle for sure but make some small attainable goals, don't focus on the BIG picture and take it day by day
  • AngryGangrel
    AngryGangrel Posts: 37 Member
    You can reach your goals! As the above poster said, break them down into day by day manageable pieces. One way I find helpful is to make a chart for myself:

Write down a goal.
    Think about one thing you can do every day that will get you closer to it. Write it down.
    Think about one thing you can do every week that will get you closer to it. Write that down.
    Think about one thing you can do every month that will get you closer to it. Write that down.

Next, think about milestones on the way to your goal--ways you will identify and mark your progress--and think of ways to reward yourself for reaching those milestones. (Treat yourself to movie or concert tickets, a book you've wanted, or maybe a new outfit?)

Then just follow through. Do your dailies, weeklies, and monthlies. Celebrate your progress along the way. You can do this! The most important thing to remember is that motivation has to come from YOU. Other people can, and should, cheer you on along the way! But in the end you're the one who has to want it.
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Hi OP, I'll help and support you if you like. I'm on here everyday in some way or form. I came on here January 3rd 2014 and have been glued to this site every since. The support on here is great and I don't think I would have gotten as far as I did without it. Now I am going on almost 2 years maintenance. I'm sending a friend request your way. :-)