Fitbit

Options
I can't get it to sync lately. I've tried uninstalling it. I've restarted apps. Help!

Replies

• aikilady
    aikilady Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would like to know the same thing it's really starting to piss me off.
  • mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the servers get backed up and it takes a while then resolves itself.
  • bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Have to say I've just started using mine and I'm not particularly impressed, will stick with a bit longer but yep not convinced just yet.
  • LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've noticed that it logs my steps, but does not include the calories burned. Like today, I only walked 3819 steps & according to my Fitbit, I burned 2228 calories, but on MFP, it shows 0. What is going on?
  • samamaof2
    samamaof2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Whenever that happens to me, I log out of fb & mfp. Log back in. Sometimes I also have to reset my fitbit. Good luck!
  • Dragons1997
    Dragons1997 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I quit using mine last night I would take 4 hours to sync and never seemed to help me so I went back to map my walk and that synced right away. Not impressed with Fitbit
  • roxyish71
    roxyish71 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Email their customer service. They are seriously amazing.
  • wolf0213
    wolf0213 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Have you tried to reset your Fitbit? There are a couple of different ways to do that. One is a reset/reboot that keeps all of your data and one that does a factory reset (which I'm sure you don't want). The way to do it all depends on your model. I would search for resetting your particular model and there should be something that comes up from the Fitbit support page.