2 weeks 2 lose 13 pounds

Options
2 week 2 lose 13 pounds. Going on a mini vacation from TN to Michigan. My heaviest weight is 399 and currently 318. Want to be 305 by the 20th of July.. Anybody out there looking to step it up over the next two weeks?

Replies

• wilbailey3
    wilbailey3 Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey sure!!!!

I can use a boost!!!:wink:
  • Christina74S
    Christina74S Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is very unhealthy and almost dangerous to do.

But good luck :/
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to step it up for sure gotta lose only 3lbs by 23rd July so will be intrigued how muc I could actually lose if I work hard.

HOWEVER!

I think your ambition of 13lbs in 2 weeks is a) far too high and b) too dangerous to try and achieve as at a maxium safely you would lose 4lbs at a 2lb lose each week.

I just don't want you to step such high goals you night not be able to achieve as they are unrealistic....
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a wedding the 16th. Not trying to do anything crazy, but I'll be keeping it super clean and tight with the food and exercise. I usually do pretty well anyway but it'd be nice to be a few lbs lighter by then. Good luck hitting your goal!
  • markeeley
    markeeley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I know that is can be done. I have lost 10 pounds in a week before, but because I binge eat I gained half of that back. My addiction to pizza does not help either. Being this overweight, if I stay focused and work out I think I could do it. I ll just give it my best shot. Even if it is 5 pounds after two weeks, I wont be discouraged.
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I know that is can be done. I have lost 10 pounds in a week before, but because I binge eat I gained half of that back. My addiction to pizza does not help either. Being this overweight, if I stay focused and work out I think I could do it. I ll just give it my best shot. Even if it is 5 pounds after two weeks, I wont be discouraged.
    I think with your current weight (and cutting the pizza addiction/binge), it is doable. Eat good whole foods, lots of fiber and treat your body with the respect it deserves. Rooting for you all the way!
  • markeeley
    markeeley Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support. Just got out of the gym. Going to make a protein shake now!