Hello!

GoGoSuku
GoGoSuku Posts: 63
edited 11:37AM in Introduce Yourself
Hi!
My name is Connor and I weigh 245 lbs! I've always been an outgoing fun type of person especially last year when I lost a stone and a half with lean muscle but...my personal life go out of hand, I gained it all back and more!

I hope to gain my confidence back, my life back from using this. I've done a wide range of things like most people on here, this probably being the most sensible thing.

Tons of love, Connor! :happy:

Replies

• lucasbenjani44
    lucasbenjani44 Posts: 12 Member
    Goodluck dude!

As you know its going to be hard, but as you also know, its 100% worth the hard work!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    This is a great place to be to lose the weight. we're all very friendly and brimming with good ideas! so, any questions, just ask. :bigsmile:
  • GoGoSuku
    GoGoSuku Posts: 63
    Thank you :happy:
  • bomomar
    bomomar Posts: 94 Member
    I'm looking for some people to compete with in weight loss. I'm a competitive guy and figure it might be motivational to compete against others. If you want to compete please let me know. We will base standings on weight loss percentages. Each week the last place finisher will be asked to donate $5.00 to a charity of your choice. If you are interested please send me a friend invite. Weigh-in and donation is honor system. LETS GO WE CAN DO IT.
This discussion has been closed.